šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Crazyga

Ken Zahn

Featured Posts

Ken Zahn

Do you guys think that lady Gaga is ever gonna wear anything "crazy" or "Gaga" ever again... I really want her wigs back especially:giveup:

Ā 

( her Grammys outfit SLAYED tho I need more of that!!)

dont get me wrong I love her Joanne outfits it's just I'm wondering whether this toned down Gaga is just a phase or not??

Ā 

what do u guys think?Ā 

Discuss

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too šŸ˜‰

Irrelevant

I'm sorry but the Grammy Red Carpet outfit was pure Gaga and y'all will dealĀ :lana:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I'm sorry but the Grammy Red Carpet outfit was pure Gaga and y'all will dealĀ :lana:

Can't argue with that!! That was probs her best outfit this era!!Ā :rockstar:

drinkmytears

I always debate over responding to threads like this...

Ā 

we have had the same sort of conversations since 2012. "Will this show sellout?" "Will this song be a hit?" "Will Gaga be the old Gaga again?"

She's STILL HERE! She is still DOING HER THING. Getting magazine covers, charting, selling out venues, breaking records, making lists, getting gigs.

She's going nowhere. Sit back and enjoy the ride. If you don't like it, leave, you are welcome to come back later when it interests you.

Nobody is psychic!Ā 

gagagoogoose

giphy.gif

The only 2 outfits that scream CrazyGa are theĀ SuperBowl HTS and Grammys Red Carpet.

TheRoof

i think it's just a reinvention and a way to be taking more seriously by the public in general:tony::lana::diane:. this was a way to clean her image and reputation after ARTPOP failure and backlash:madge:

BUT i think some day crazyga will come back and snatch wigs just like she does:firega:

Ā 

Ken Zahn
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Ā 

we have had the same sort of conversations since 2012. "Will this show sellout?" "Will this song be a hit?" "Will Gaga be the old Gaga again?"

She's STILL HERE! She is still DOING HER THING. Getting magazine covers, charting, selling out venues, breaking records, making lists, getting gigs.

She's going nowhere. Sit back and enjoy the ride. If you don't like it, leave, you are welcome to come back later when it interests you.

Nobody is psychic!Ā 

I was just wondering what people thought!! I wasn't full out whining about it.... I love her and I'm one of the few the accept her boyfriend Christian, so I accept her change I just kinda miss her wigs!! Ik I'm not making sense lolĀ :awkney::selena:

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Ā 

Nobody is psychic!Ā 

THIS!!:golfclap:

RonnieGagz
7 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

giphy.gif

The only 2 outfits that scream CrazyGa are theĀ SuperBowl HTS and Grammys Red Carpet.

Did you ever bother seeing the outfits she used in the streets this era?

ā™”Gagaā™”TƘPā™”Nightwishā™”Lanaā™”Lordeā™”Grimesā™”

Miel

I thinkĀ JoanneĀ and its respective aesthetic is just another visual phase, just like all her past eras. Not that it isn't genuine, because it is just as much as she was before.

Though, I definitely see her shifting more towards less avant garde couture, now.

3 points in and ready for more

gagagoogoose
3 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

Did you ever bother seeing the outfits she used in the streets this era?

Yes I do

lady-gaga-01.jpg?w=1024

lady-gaga-02.jpg?w=1024&h=768

RonnieGagz
Just now, gagagoogoose said:

Yes I do

lady-gaga-01.jpg?w=1024

lady-gaga-02.jpg?w=1024&h=768

nintchdbpict000285563933.jpg?w=639&strip

Ā 

021.jpg

824af0e8be18cf91af65d6e377172bc0--mons-l

004.jpg

ā™”Gagaā™”TƘPā™”Nightwishā™”Lanaā™”Lordeā™”Grimesā™”

Chromatic

It most be a relief for her, not having to step out in extreme haute couture, everytime she leaves her hotel - I think that's the part she is over for now.

Imagine having to spend hours, getting ready with make-up, choosing the right outfit, getting dressed, just to walk from your hotel to your car, 15 minutes, and then that's it. It must have been frustrating for her - she must have felt like a dress up doll.Ā Ā Ā 

23 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

giphy.gif

SadĀ :diane:

Archived