Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, RonnieGagz said:

nintchdbpict000285563933.jpg?w=639&strip

021.jpg

824af0e8be18cf91af65d6e377172bc0--mons-l

004.jpg

This proves that she cant resist dressing 'crazy'

I see no reason, why she wouldn't? She mentioned in her NME interview that dressing in avant-garde fashion is her favorite thing. Superbowl and Grammys prove that. It's just that this era was all meant to be stripped back. But even in that kind of circumstances she still found a way to be CrazyGa (pics above).

Yall, Joanne got yoy shook to the core :rip: 

C1trus
19 hours ago, Ken Zahn said:

Can't argue with that!! That was probs her best outfit ever!! :rockstar:

Fixed :rockstar:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

heygirl

my real main issue with Joanne (both album and era) is that it really doesn't seem full hearted. 

She's torn between satisfying us monsters and giving us the Gaga looks that are completely irrelevant to the era at hand, and then embracing the music with all of her fashion looks. 

The album itself is the same, she wanted to make this a stripped down folksy/ rock album, but also wanted to satisfy us (being the sweetheart she is) so she wrote the two tracks DIC, JW. They make the album incohesive. Had she gone full-out Folk/Rock with this era and album I guarantee the critics would've praised it as well. 

Spoiler

A song like A-YO is the perfect blend between the pop / country vibe I feel Gaga wanted this album to be, and although it's not my favorite it is what fits into this era and such. It's simply Gaga transitioning into this new persona for this album. 

Spoiler

She could've also gotten more creative with the lyrics on this album, they're all mainly very repetitive. 

Spoiler

I enjoy Joanne but really, I couldn't be more excited if she went back to CrazyGa for other eras as long as it doesn't seem tacky and weird-- just look at Mads these days :reductive:

be kind guys

holy scheisse

the world needs politically charged gaga NOW.

with ccrazy antics and all

we need heroes in these dark times

lol

HairBow

I personally think that Gaga is totally playing her cards properly in terms of "image" in this era.  She's toned it down quite a lot, yes, but she does come out every so often wearing something unique, fabulous, and "Gaga". :) 

I think that the outfits during the ARTPOP era were too much.  I loved the seashell bikini look.  I think she should have consistently stuck with that.  Instead we got so many looks and outfits that I felt the visuals for ARTPOP were all over the place and unfocused. With the Joanne era, her outfits are more consistent and focused.  I guarantee we'll be seeing a lot of pink cowgirl hats during the Joanne World Tour. 

I also think that Gaga is playing her cards right with her outfits right now because she IS more than just her outfits.  I think this is an era where she wants to be heard first and foremost.  And to be honest, hearing her raw talent is what made me a fan of hers in the first place. For me personally, it wasn't the costumes that got my attention ... It was hearing her play Poker Face acoustically for the first time.  The outfits are just the icing on the cake, if you ask me.

GypsyBabe

She's cleaning and baptizing her image with the GP after her previous era. Crazyga is still there, and we will most definitely see her again. :classy:

⚯͛

HairBow
5 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

To add a few more

32a9e20be59b0536ac31bcf281d37c50

5f36457cca657e0e1da9ac60bf581c0f--shows-

Lady-Gaga-off-shoulder-mesh-embellished-

I had not seen the first and the last outfits prior to this thread.

Fabulous! I especially adore the first one. :heart:

Archived