question

Artists you discovered because of Gaga

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ApplauseftAdele

Well Lady Gaga led me to watch RuPauls Drag Race which led me to watch Lee Dawson's RuCaps which led me to following him on twitter which led to his tweet talking about potential lipsync songs which led to me discovering Power and Control by Marina and the Diamonds. 

tenor.gif

Beyoncé, and I started listening to drake when she uploaded a snap listening to drizzy in her car :gaycat:

GoldenPonyboy
1 minute ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Well Lady Gaga led me to watch RuPauls Drag Race which led me to watch Lee Dawson's RuCaps which led me to following him on twitter which led to his tweet talking about potential lipsync songs which led to me discovering Power and Control by Marina and the Diamonds. 

tenor.gif

Lee dawsons ru cap are the best things to ever happen on this earth :giveup:

on topic : gaga made me discover a bunch of artist. I already knew of bowie and madonna but for some reason, i did not know springsteen, and now thunder road is one of my favourite songs

The Fame Monster

Believe it or not but she really got me into classical music like Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky and Joe Hisaishi. Because they all have created amazing melodies.

Recently I discovered Lukas Nelson & The Promise of the Real after Gaga appeared in their song. I'm waiting for their latest album to be released. 

Find your freedom in the music

Cuntalicious

Lady Starlight, Semi Precious Weapons and probably Tony Bennett. :sweat:

drinkmytears

Gaga introduced me to a lot of people in the art/fashion world I otherwise wouldn't have been interested in. Nicola Formichetti, Nick Knight, Milly Brown, etc...

music wise? Nobody. 

hausofcy

Father John Misty. After he leaked his version of come to mama I listened to his albums. Now, some months later, I bought tickets to see him live.

🇯🇵

Irrelevant

Gaga basically sparked my interest in music along with Melanie Martinez so I would say every artist I'm a fan of except Gaga or Melanie :lana:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

My Enigma Heart

Azalea Banks, Kendrick Lamar, R. Kelly, T.I., Too Short, and Twista. :poot:

Archived