Featured Posts

C1trus

Azealia Banks, Metallica and David Bowie 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

Azealia Banks, Beck, Mark Ronson, Tony Bennett, Tame Impala, Semi Precious Weapons, Father John Misty... this list could go on for a minute :toofunny:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Supersonic

Kendrick Lamar. Honestly no sh*t but Gaga could have been a talent scout/agent in another life because everybody she predicted to be BIG actually became HUGE (Zedd & Kendrick).

Buddy

Bowie

Grace Jones

Andy Warhol

I literally knew nothing about Madonna before Gaga and didn't care to

Tony Bennett 

I started stanning Gaga when I was 14, so I would likely know these artists without her by now, but she was definitely the one that introduced me to them or gave me the inclination to research more

17 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

Azealia Banks, Beck, Mark Ronson, Tony Bennett, Tame Impala, Semi Precious Weapons, Father John Misty... this list could go on for a minute :toofunny:

A year before Joanne came out Tame, Beck, and FJM became probably my favorite artists. I was SHOOK when Gaga announced she was working with them. Especially given they're not extremely well known, it's like she was stalking my taste :giveup: Kinda sad Joanne didn't sound more like them

Glamourpuss

Beck and Tame Impala. Oh and Semi Precious Weapons of course. 

juju

this is so strange! I can't think of singers/acts outside of her circle :emma: 

She's introduced me to producers though. Like, I knew of RedOne, but only after TF was I like - intent on listening to his discography. Same with DJWS, Garibay (who had actually produced some of my favorite pre-Gaga songs), and Madeon.

❤ x ❤

Archived