💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

30th anniversary of Guns N' Roses' "Appetite for Destruction" - July 21st

ck105

Featured Posts

July 21st marks the 30th anniversary of Guns N' Roses' "Appetite for Destruction". Any fans of this album and/or Guns N' Roses? This is the best album from Guns N' Roses and still one of the great first albums from a band in rock history. The singles like "Welcome To The Jungle", "Paradise City", and "Sweet Child o' Mine" are classics, but the album tracks also help give the album a beating heart like "Mr. Brownstone", "My Michelle", and "Nightrain".

GunsnRosesAppetiteforDestructionalbumcov

Avenues
26 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Why did I read it as "appetite for seduction" in Katy's voice :saladga:

25 minutes ago, AIex said:

Under candlelight we can wine and dine

Why does it strike me that that line in BA is actually a reference to this :emma:

Ouch, My back hurts.

super ultra
1 hour ago, ck105 said:

July 21st marks the 30th anniversary of Guns N' Roses' "Appetite for Destruction". Any fans of this album and/or Guns N' Roses? This is the best album from Guns N' Roses and still one of the great first albums from a band in rock history. The singles like "Welcome To The Jungle", "Paradise City", and "Sweet Child o' Mine" are classics, but the album tracks also help give the album a beating heart like "Mr. Brownstone", "My Michelle", and "Nightrain".

GunsnRosesAppetiteforDestructionalbumcov

As a GN'R fan, thank you for the thread :diane:

And it's also the best-selling debut album of all time! Doesn't feel like it came out 30 years ago, still sounds so fresh and captured rock music at its rawest.

I love the band so much and I'm literally so thankful they're still around, I'm feel like a proud mom right now :cryga:

Archived