Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga and Bowie ever meet??

crackpoppodcast

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast

Although I'm pretty sure they never actually did meet, am I missing something? I mean how could they not have met when he was still alive? Especially considering how vocal she has always been about him being one of her greatest influences! Why?? :( The magic that they would've created..

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof
1 minute ago, dannydevito said:

bowie never liked gaga thats why :madge:

do you know that??

dannydevito
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

do you know that??

its a fact he loved lorde and hated gaga :poot:

crackpoppodcast
5 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

I knew he loved Lorde but what are your receipts on him hating Gagz??

FrozenKookie

Bowie never liked Gaga to begin with, and it kinda hurts as she doesn't deserve it. It's not just about how dedicated she is to him, but he never realized how talented she is when he was still alive.

TheRoof
5 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

thats true..... , but i don't think he hated gaga , if that was true i don't think gaga could have done that tribute (she could feel the same as she feel forall the madonna shade)

dannydevito
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

thats true..... , but i don't think he hated gaga , if that was true i don't think gaga could have done that tribute (she could feel the same as she feel forall the madonna shade)

it wasnt like he would say he hated gaga out loud but like he was always shady :poot: idk i dont have any receipts but i saw them

Andrea B

I've seen a lot of ppl saying that bowie didn't like gaga but I need their sources

I feel like its true tho, imagine how gaga must feel/felt

also I heard that grace jones dislikes her :gaycat: every gaga idol hates her lol 

migamiga
13 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

His son tweeted something after the tribute that basically stated Bowie didn't like gaga. Plus that rumor has been going around for awhile. But apparently gaga and Bowie did communicate at least once (either email or phone) just not in person

Cerny

I don't think he ever acknowledge her and he didn't have to. There are a lot of artist that praise Gaga but she doesn't acknowledge their praise either, does that mean Gaga dislikes/hates them? No

13 minutes ago, F AM E said:

His son tweeted something after the tribute that basically stated Bowie didn't like gaga. Plus that rumor has been going around for awhile. But apparently gaga and Bowie did communicate at least once (either email or phone) just not in person

No, he didn't.

duncanJones.png

TheRoof
1 minute ago, Parach said:

I wouldn't know who Bowie was without Gaga. 

THIS

ARTIST YOU KNOW THANKS TO GAGA /THREAD

TSUNAMI
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

THIS

ARTIST YOU KNOW THANKS TO GAGA /THREAD

Will you open it or shall I?

TheRoof
Just now, Parach said:

Will you open it or shall I?

you do , right now i'm busy :saladga: 

Archived