💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs that make you cry

ashae

Featured Posts

ashae

I'm procrastinating studying for my AP chem final tomorrow sooo :selena:

Personally every time I listen to Praying I cry so much that whenever my parents see me when I listen to it they get worried something's wrong :lolly:

ESPECIALLY THE MUSIC VIDEO OMG

Ok ive done enough procrastinating and kesha promo :poot:.

Am i just an emotional binch or do other people have songs like this?

Spoiler

Please don't let this thread flop I don't want to study ions anymore :pray:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Keep studying ions bish 

OT: I nearly never cry to any songs, but one time I cried to Judas because why not :classy:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Letmelivemylife

"Family Portrait" by Pink gets me everytime. "In our family portrait we look pretty happy. Let's play pretend. Let's act like it comes naturally". If anyone were to look at the family portraits of my sisters and my parents, we looked like any other family with 4 kids (1 deceased) and a dog. But underneath it all was a lot of pain. My bio mother was severely bipolar and emotionally abusive and my dad was a workaholic who avoided my mother at all costs. It's taken years of therapy to undo the damage. 

2. "Dope" by Gaga. I mean this song is essentially her saying "I know I ****ed up but please forgive me little monsters because I love you more than you'll ever know. You're my world and I don't want to imagine life without you. You're the reason I get up in the morning and I'd be unfixably broken without you"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

codymonster

Chandelier by Sia makes me cry, depending on what mood I'm in. I feel very connected to the lyrics and it reminds me of a few years ago when I was in a dark place. That song just is so powerful to me

every time that chorus hits my lip starts quivering and i just burst into tears

hits way too close to home 

Born To Slay

I cry all the time listening to songs. Partially because they're beautiful (and partially because I'm not what you'd call mentally stable).

the last song I cried listening to was Holding On For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler.

Yo GagaGaga

I can't cry to music bc I'm a stone cold b*tch, but I've come close with Angel Down, Dope, and Speechless by an unknown folk singer

also a really random song that almost brought me to tears which I can't tell you why is "Space Boots" by Miley Cyrus, I wasn't a huge fan of the song but I was emotional that day and as soon as the intro started playing I almost broke down

I was fighting back tears while hearing

"Space dude, in your space boots, and your space suit, space dude"

I wasn't prepared for those hardhitting lyrics

94RQoQx.gif

2020Covid19IsOurs

Speechless. As I'm loudly singing along gagz, sometimes I get into the song a bit too much :poot:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

My grandma read me the riot act when i told her that i chose to abort my 2nd child. The baby was diagnosed with a genetic condition (the same condition that killed my brother after birth) and if it even survived after birth, it's life would be filled with pain and suffering and endless doctor visits. I loved that baby enough to not let it live a life of misery but my grandma couldn't see that. It's like "till it happens to you, you don't know how I feel". Funny how music works its way into your life

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

codymonster

"Who you are" by Jessie J also gets me every time. It's lyrics just hit me hard. Whenever I'm feeling low, I listen to that and I end up breaking down, but then feeling better. It heals me.

Archived