💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reveal or Reserved Tour

Twitter

Featured Posts

Since the Joanne World Tour start date is getting closer and fans are still wondering what to expect from Gaga is impressive imo. In the past Gaga usually discloses or teases what's going to happen on tour since 2009.

The Fame Ball Tour

5:55 

The Monster Ball Tour

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/inside-the-monster-ball-lady-gaga-reveals-plans-for-ambitious-new-tour-20091021

Revamped Version

Born This Way Ball

430138_10150624790689574_10376464573_868gaga-rehearsal-.jpg

ARTPOP Ball Tour

400?cb=20140317231007lady-gaga-tour-rehearsals-instagram-1398

Do you think Gaga revealing tour info is better than withholding info? Or vise versa? Discuss.

CyanLights

I don't think so, it's already 2 weeks until the show, at this point it's going to be a surprise 

Irrelevant

I would like rehearsal photos/videos, but a stage design reveal is pretty much not happening :selena:

I also hope she does something similar to Ari with the Honeymoon and Dangerous Woman Diaries, like a JWT Gagavision.

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Actually, I'm frustrated because it is an habit to know some stuff beforehand, but I think it's a nice change of pace to just leave it all in the dark until the opening date. I'm getting excited now.

hausofbrice

I really don't want anything to be revealed, and since I'm going to the first show I'm kinda hoping everything will just be a surprise :poot: 

xoxo, brice ♡

the not knowing anything is making me even more hyped than already knowing what the stage will look like, I think this will be BIG if shes keeping it a surprise. 

DeleteMyAccount

I'd like a tease such as rehearsal pics/videos with Gaga and the dancers and a minor glimpse of the stage(like the Artrave pic). The show is in 10 days anyway.

Ken Zahn

Mine is 15 days away:giveup: I have to stay off this cult site if I want it to be a surprise since my show happens after 2 other shows  ( I'll probs come in for a "peek") :poot:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

prince

I feel like Gaga is turning herself into a Beyonce type of figure in that things are released when they're released and things sort of come out of nowhere, her private life is now even more private and we find things out when she wants us to find them out; there's no more teasing and no more little hints. Gaga used to be about the hype SO much and she used to reveal so much but now it feels after ARTPOP and after the jazz she's letting her work speak for itself and she's less focused on putting everything out there and I like that!

I prefer this style of doing things and I prefer her keeping quiet and working on things and saying nothing until it has to be released 

I like to have some sneaks ahead of time. I think this time it really is the case of the tour is coming together a bit last minute and there's not much to tease. Which isn't a bad thing imo, seeing the theatre leg of The Monster Ball was one of the highlights of my life and the best Gaga show I've seen imo and she said how rushed that was for her. I think with ASIB, her really giving a killer show at Coachella, the Staples/Starbucks stuff, the almost-more Dive Bar shows, and then Sonja's passing that JWT really kind of snuck up on her. I think it'll be a vocally intense show with some cool visuals but it's not going to be a rock opera-level production like BTW Ball so I think she'd rather not overhype and undersell.

tl;dr There's not much to tease tbh. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Eurotrash
On 21.7.2017. at 4:47 AM, KING said:

How come I've never seen this video before :excited2::duck::gum::diane::excuseu:

5 hours ago, Bathory said:

How come I've never seen this video before :excited2::duck::gum::diane::excuseu:

Maybe you weren't a super fan in Jan. 2010 lmao!

Archived