tEyHVUI.gif

Truly a Monster Mother

tEyHVUI.gif

Poor music. It's awful. We should call the music social services

giphy.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl is selling out stadiums in USA with her fifth Album and scored a "Moderate Hit" like The Cure without moving one finger.

The real question is, Does she want it? Is her team willing to make her go #1? Because I don't think so.

She already did "Sold Out Stadium Tours" worldwide and I mean even during ARTPOP she did Stadiums and that was her "Bottom-top" era. She still managed to sellout stadiums in Korea & Japan (2x).

Now she's selling out in America and that's like... I think Madonna only toured in stadiums @ america with Sticky & Sweet Tour... 20 years in her career already at least???

kvnrp
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Poor music. It's awful. We should call the music social services

giphy.gif

Me calling Billboard telling them to fix the damn charts and push indie artists

giphy.gif

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, kvnrp said:

Me calling Billboard telling them to fix the damn charts and push indie artists

giphy.gif

Me calling Billboard to stop counting streams towards charts

giphy.gif

SEXODUS

She needs to release the DWUW music video before ever getting that initial success again :lolly: that's the deal she made with the devil.

kvnrp
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

giphy.gif

Me calling Billboard to delete Despacito once and for all

giphy.gif

TheRoof
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

giphy.gif

THIS!!

MichaelSimpson7

I will never understand the obsession with the charts. It's like a list posted on the lockers at high school of who the most popular kids are at the moment -
it means nothing in the long run. Why does your enjoyment of something depend on whether other people enjoy it too? Gaga has never been one to the follow the trends.
She has the talent to get a number 1, and it is nice when it happens, but that is not the intention of why she makes music. She wants to be remembered for creating something that is different and have longevity as an artist. The only people she cares about liking it are her fans. 

ANDREWxGAGA

I really do think the album was not meant to be commercially successful, I remember she said she would rather be artistically herself than conform to the commercial market. But I truly do think that LG6 is going to be commercially successful since it will probably be a dance-pop album and it will get her back on the charts.

I'm actually sort of relieved that pop girls are not in right now, because this gives Gaga's career a chance to be reborn from its ashes. She can definitely write a N°1 bop if she feels like it, she just needs to put her mind to it. 

Here I'll be waiting LG6 will burn us all little ungratefuls.

Archived