💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are there still chances for Gaga?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, supercut said:

imagine if she does something like hung up :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Reductive :neyde:

:lolly:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

None of the pop girls are managing smash hits anymore let's be honest, rihanna is a hit making machine and she's only had one true smash hit in the last 3 years simply because it was with a popular male artist at the time, not even beyonce's reputation has gave her even a regular hit and gaga barely scraped a regular hit (but couldve had a smash hit had she promoted said song).

It's hard tbh but i truly feel if Gaga rested up for like 2 years after ASIB is promoted and released, and came back with disco music in 2020 and fully promoted etc she would be big again, giving hip-hop/r&b time to die out like it did in the late 2000s when she made TF and changed the game, she could do it again

kvnrp

If our qween of promo would promote her stuff

tEyHVUI.gif

She has hit material on Joanne but just no one really knew

tEyHVUI.gif

A-YO is a smash, DIC is trendy and John Wayne iconic

tEyHVUI.gif

GypsyBabe
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Does pushing your artistic boundaries has to result with underperforming? 

UHCjheu.gif'

Not necessarily. But I believe that Gaga could have what you are saying if she desired to. She wants success, but the music industry is in shambles right now, and she will not sacrifice her creativity. She never has before and she never will. 

She has been in the business for a long time and she knows what it takes to make a hit and the promotion that she needs...she is choosing not to. 

I think this era was good because her problem with the GP was her "antics" and overexposure. She did just enough promo to be recognized and have the GP respect her as an artist first. 

⚯͛

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, kvnrp said:

A-YO is a smash, DIC is trendy and John Wayne iconic

tEyHVUI.gif

this tea burned my tonsils

tEyHVUI.gif

CannaeDrive

She definitely has more chance achieving that than me winning the lotto, and by a huge margin tbmfh.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, dannydevito said:

cant you just get your facts right

tEyHVUI.gif

What's wrong Mr Devito?

tEyHVUI.gif

dannydevito
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

What's wrong Mr Devito?

tEyHVUI.gif

im just mad

tEyHVUI.gif

theahsfan

Yes she has the potential to score another huge hit/album BUT she doesn't want to take any risks after ARTPOP's under performance. We know from The Cure that she can release a surprise single with very little promo and still reach #1 on iTunes in over 60 countries simultaneously and impact radios pretty well too. She's just too focused on experimenting to care about mainstream, trendy music as of now, but hopefully with LG6 we'll get there.

kvnrp
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Not with Joannish albums that she leaves to die with zero promo

giphy.gif

The fact that she just leaves her latest music out in the wild

tEyHVUI.gif

What kind of mother is she

tEyHVUI.gif

Truly a Monster Mother

tEyHVUI.gif

I do believe Gaga always has the potential to make another PF / BR / BTW because she constantly reinvents herself to come off appealing and fresh. The Superbowl, Grammys, and Oscars explain that! But I think she rebels to not play the game in the music industry and does what's best for her. Otherwise Joanne was a good album and she's known to be the best female of 2017. 

Million Reasons was #4 on BB100

666e99039814f17c29957f3e89f4cd07.1000x10

Joanne World Tour has several 20K+ arena capacity and stadium shows.

OHhultI.png

Also sometimes it depends on the music trends too. In 2016 most trends were into indie/tropical/collab genres when Joanne was more personal/folk/alt rock. 

Archived