Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

applause is going to take some time to break the UK.

Hardly anyone I know, has heard the song, for some reason it's not blowing up here yet, because it's had minimal radio airplay.

I would go as far as saying that monsters alone got it to number 5 in the charts.

applause is going to take some time to break the UK.

Hardly anyone I know, has heard the song, for some reason it's not blowing up here yet, because it's had minimal radio airplay.

I would go as far as saying that monsters alone got it to number 5 in the charts.

I just wish radio would pick it up quicker, but it is this way with all of her songs

how on earth are people winning iTunes Fest tickets? I can't find any sign of them on LM.com

Applause up to #08, not that far from #07 :)

Nice to see :)

Not long till the iTunes Festival. Hope it can stay in the top 10

StrawberryBlond

Nice to see it moving up. It's only 0.0102 behind Sean Paul and he's dropping fast, so she might very well be up to #7 tomorrow. I have to say, I didn't expect to see her above Lifted at this point! I think the promotion on Kiss FM and Radio 1 is helping. I don't know why radio isn't picking up on it for the most part. It's the lead single from an A-list pop star who's always had success in the UK. Where's the support? It annoys me that they support the likes of Rihanna, who doesn't need any help getting hits and only seems to make one promo appearance in the UK each year (X Factor) while Gaga really needs help in the UK this time and always works her butt off with UK promo. I'm someone who believes that hard work should be rewarded, so I think it's pretty offensive that they don't give her priority play when its clear that she likes the country and tries her best to be a success here. Compare her to Rihanna who only shows her face on one UK tv programme a year and is like "give me those #1's, b*****s!"....and gets her wish. But Radio 1 did drop Right Now from their playlist this year which is hopefully a sign that they're getting tired of her and her slapdash attitude to promotion.

Archived