💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

Let remind you all of:

AzealiaDEALL.jpg

Imagine if you legit turned up with your cock out and everything, just like it was the most normal thing ever :toofunny:

saltface

Imagine if you legit turned up with your cock out and everything, just like it was the most normal thing ever

Am I legally even allowed to turn up with my cock out :laughga: ?

saltface

No :laughga:

You should come to the Manchester show, we'll have the best time. I'm going to go ****ing mental when 212 comes on :flutter:

Erm yeah will i am is #1 on itunes

Jase

You should come to the Manchester show, we'll have the best time. I'm going to go ****ing mental when 212 comes on :flutter:

Erm yeah will i am is #1 on itunes

I wish I could, love :cry: The Academy (where she's playing) is such a cool, intimate venue.

This Is Love = amazing :crossed: It's so amazing seeing Eva Simons on a #01 record :flutter:

saltface

I wish I could, love :cry: The Academy (where she's playing) is such a cool, intimate venue.

This Is Love = amazing :crossed: It's so amazing seeing Eva Simons on a #01 record :flutter:

(the "erm yeah" was me thinking of something on topic to say lol)

StrawberryBlond

So glad Cheryl didn't get a #1 album this week (well, she did go #1 in Scotland, but those charts don't count). I never thought I'd say this, but thank God for Beiber. He does have his uses. Has Cheryl fallen quite considerably already? She's vry much a first week sales person - her albums can't push two consecutive weeks at #1 or anything. I have the feeling that a massive bulk of her sales have been taken up already. And she didn't get a second week at #1 with her single either. This is a bit of a consolation.

By the way, Jase, I was away on holiday when Cheryl released her single, so I couldn't even take bets on her chart performance like I originally wanted to (not serious bets of couse, just a contest between us for fun). I said it was going to do well but not #1 and you said it would be #1 for sure. Well, turns out you won. I sometimes wonder why I consistently overestimate the public's tolorence for mediocraty so much.

Bloody Mary

It looks like you guys are already starting to get back on topic, but I just wanted to remind you once again to please keep your discussions focused in on charts performances, sales figures and competitive market positions. I know we're all friends around here (and I love you guys! :wub:) but if you want to have friendly conversations, just PM each other or go on Tiny Chat! :nick:

Harry

I am ready for This Is Love to ****ing slay, so glad they didn't **** up the release like they did with T.H.E. Yessss Will :legend:

What is Azealia Banks' next single? I thought it'd be liquorice since she released a music vid for it, but I heard 1991 (the song) playing on radio 1. Please excuse my ignorance ;)

Jase

By the way, Jase, I was away on holiday when Cheryl released her single, so I couldn't even take bets on her chart performance like I originally wanted to (not serious bets of couse, just a contest between us for fun). I said it was going to do well but not #1 and you said it would be #1 for sure. Well, turns out you won. I sometimes wonder why I consistently overestimate the public's tolorence for mediocraty so much.

I highly doubt she'll have anymore #01's from her atrocious album :fan:

StrawberryBlond

I highly doubt she'll have anymore #01's from her atrocious album :fan:

Really? You think it's atrotious? I haven't listened to it yet, but judging by the professional reviews, I didn't know what to think. Reviewers really don't like Cheryl and her first two albums got awful reviews. The average score for a Cheryl album is 2/5, so when I saw the reviews flood in and saw 3/5, 4/5 and even a 9/10, displaying her best solo album scores ever with not one negative professional review, I really wondered if she has improved. Her next single is Under The Sun. What do you think of that?

saltface

What is Azealia Banks' next single? I thought it'd be liquorice since she released a music vid for it, but I heard 1991 (the song) playing on radio 1. Please excuse my ignorance ;)

Yeah her next single is Liquorice :)

Radio 1 just seem to really like her, which is great news!

tumblr_m41gxmaADC1r9g27ko1_500.gif

Jase

Really? You think it's atrotious? I haven't listened to it yet, but judging by the professional reviews, I didn't know what to think. Reviewers really don't like Cheryl and her first two albums got awful reviews. The average score for a Cheryl album is 2/5, so when I saw the reviews flood in and saw 3/5, 4/5 and even a 9/10, displaying her best solo album scores ever with not one negative professional review, I really wondered if she has improved. Her next single is Under The Sun. What do you think of that?

I like 'A Million Lights' (the song), but I literally can't remember any of the other songs from the album, so I can't really comment on her next single release. It all just blended into one for me. There was nothing original, creative, or thought provoking about the album whatsoever.

Archived