đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT stage for stadiums

Jrberish

Featured Posts

SiliconeMonster
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

that's so uncomfortable. glad you got to see her again tho and get the full experience. because oml :emma:

Find your freedom in the music

SiliconeMonster
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I just want to know what the stage is going to look like :lana: I see her live in exactly 2 weeks and I don't have a hot clue what to expect... which is half terrifying, and half awesome :toofunny:

Same! The excitement is real but my little detective ass needs to know ASAP so I can start planning where I wanna be in GA

Find your freedom in the music

MaryJaneHolland
13 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

but last summer Beyonce's catwalk was not removed from her City Field show :huh:

Nor were Madonna's, ever.

I don't know what is everyone talking about.

Seems like artRAVE was an exception for this.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, wtfgaga said:

DFF95jbWsAAjnQr.jpg

perform in my kitchen queen yaas

prince

Is it just me that doesn't understand why they don't have runways and things in stadium shows? Like why the hell did the artrave not have the proper stage at the stadium?!

ViviLittleM

Also, to avoid meltdowns, don't forget that in baseball stadium, the GA standing won't be dat "big", because they need to protect the baseball field

81d27fa19659c6cecea418bac66b4a1b--april-

Allan
1 hour ago, evgenigerm2 said:

why are catwalks removed for stadium shows tho

1 hour ago, prince said:

Is it just me that doesn't understand why they don't have runways and things in stadium shows? Like why the hell did the artrave not have the proper stage at the stadium?!

I believe it's because at the artRAVE and Monster Ball 2.0, for example, they had the rigs that would provide lighting to the runways hang from the ceiling. That's why the MB at Mexico had 4 big ass collumns in the runways.

hqdefault.jpg

On the other hand, BTWB had a stage design that would fit nicely into both arenas and stadiums, they could go that way for this tour too.

Archived