đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT stage for stadiums

Jrberish

Featured Posts

Jrberish

So for the stadium shows, will there also be multiple stages or will it just be a single stage. Just wondering 

jack berish

It looks like it'll be one single stage! Nothing is really clear for this tour though

evgenigerm2

why are catwalks removed for stadium shows tho

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

I'm hoping its not just one stage. If this tour contains multiple stages it would probably less enjoyable if your GA buyer for a stadium show :sweat:

We need each show to be like this...

proxy.php?code=0d178d0bfd1ffd6fd50d6ad55

and none of this bullsh*t 

maxresdefault.jpg

GypsyBabe

Yeah, I'm confused about this too. 

⚯͛

Decodekid
4 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

why are catwalks removed for stadium shows tho

but last summer Beyonce's catwalk was not removed from her City Field show :huh:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

DeleteMyAccount
4 minutes ago, KING said:

I'm hoping its not just one stage. If this tour contains multiple stages it would probably less enjoyable if your GA buyer for a stadium show :sweat:

We need each show to be like this...

proxy.php?code=0d178d0bfd1ffd6fd50d6ad55

and none of this bullsh*t 

maxresdefault.jpg

That's why I think they added a random big stage that emerges from the main stage. They learned their lesson with the artRave. I saw it without the runways and it was a mess.

SiliconeMonster
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

That's why I think they added a random big stage that emerges from the main stage. They learned their lesson with the artRave. I saw it without the runways and it was a mess.

She looks so cramped up there omg. Gaga's so energetic when she performs it's gotta be awkward when she's stuck on such a tiny stage like that

Find your freedom in the music

SiliconeMonster

I find it confusing how it's going to have multiple stages with levels??? I think I remember her mentioning that, but also going to have optimal viewing as a center stage now that they're selling extra tickets. It sounds like some ticketholders are gonna get screwed with obstructed views or just shitty seating or GA. Also if I remember correctly, on her official website she had an asterisk next to the dates where the full stage would not be set up. Right now her tour date list doesn't have any exceptions.

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, deadauntmonster said:

She looks so cramped up there omg. Gaga's so energetic when she performs it's gotta be awkward when she's stuck on such a tiny stage like that

Well and the fact that her dancers literally had to carry her onto the stage before she sang ARTPOP. :emma: It looked so cheap. 

4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

You poor thing :diane: this is why I think every show should get the full stage. Plus with stadiums its a bigger venue to display the stage so hopefully she does. 

SiliconeMonster
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Well and the fact that her dancers literally had to carry her onto the stage before she sang ARTPOP. :emma: It looked so cheap. 

oml I didn't know it was that bad :selena: let's pray that doesn't happen for JWT then

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, KING said:

You poor thing :diane: this is why I think every show should get the full stage. Plus with stadiums its a bigger venue to display the stage so hopefully she does. 

I actually got to see Gaga again with the full stage. :tony: 

However, I'm positive the stadiums shows won't be like the arena dates. But I could be wrong.

codymonster

I just want to know what the stage is going to look like :lana: I see her live in exactly 2 weeks and I don't have a hot clue what to expect... which is half terrifying, and half awesome :toofunny:

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, deadauntmonster said:

oml I didn't know it was that bad :selena: let's pray that doesn't happen for JWT then

Archived