💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to meet Mr. Germanotta @ Joanne Trattoria?

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

For those who have already been to Joanne Trattoria and have met Joe there, do you know if he has like days he hangs out more at the restaurant than other days?
Wanna maximize my chances of meeting the father of The Queen of Music :sis:

Decodekid

I went there and saw no one :madge:

my father even made it more uncomfortable cause his voice is loud so he was like "Where's Lady Gaga?" and it was a mess :madge:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

SiliconeMonster

You might be in a pickle soon because her parents tend to tour with her because they're precious and supportive af. So while Gaga's on tour it's less likely he'll be at the restaurant.

Find your freedom in the music

DeleteMyAccount

I was there back in May. I saw Joe(he walked by my table), but he seemed busy with a large group that was there. And he came and left pretty quickly. Just ask your waiter if he's there when you go. 

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

You might be in a pickle soon because her parents tend to tour with her because they're precious and supportive af. So while Gaga's on tour it's less likely he'll be at the restaurant.

I didn't think of that :selena: It's true, I remember now.
Maybe I should go the day before Gaga's show in NYC, maybe even Gaga herself will go to Joanne then :p

whore
2 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

Maybe I should go the day before Gaga's show in NYC, maybe even Gaga herself will go to Joanne then :p

She always diets before and during her tours what are you talking about :awkney:

SiliconeMonster
1 minute ago, Driezewies said:

That's probably a good idea. When she's in NYC she's almost always with the fam so there's a good chance they'll visit the restaurant. Sending good vibes  :pray:

Find your freedom in the music

Infinity Wave

If I were you I would just ask for him, maybe after eating so it doesn't seem that you went there just to meet him! Good luck tho :hug:

Colourful

evgenigerm2
10 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

She always diets before and during her tours what are you talking about :awkney:

When she's there she basically feels like she's home, I mean it's her restaurant she doesn't have to go there in order to eat, she might just hang out.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Pablo

Just remember that he's a human too, don't be disrespectful. I've heard stories where people have bothered him so much when he was clearly busy.

Don't visit my profile

Bowman

I went to Joanne Trattoria last year with my partner and noticed Natali was sitting with friends having drinks by the bar! It was so crazy, I thought about having a picture with her but I thought it wasn't right to do it so I didn't (shes human at the end of the day lol). She kept looking over at us because we were buying some joanne cups near her to take home, felt so awkward I think she knew that we were gaga fans  :sweat:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

12 minutes ago, Deano said:

I went to Joanne Trattoria last year with my partner and noticed Natali was sitting with friends having drinks by the bar! It was so crazy, I thought about having a picture with her but I thought it wasn't right to do it so I didn't (shes human at the end of the day lol). She kept looking over at us because we were buying some joanne cups near her to take home, felt so awkward I think she knew that we were gaga fans  :sweat:

If that was me I would've tried to make it unawkward and acted like a tourist. :emma:

NewUsername
56 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Just remember that he's a human too, don't be disrespectful. I've heard stories where people have bothered him so much when he was clearly busy.

There's nothing disrespectful about gently asking him for a quick chat and a picture. It would be up to him to accept it or not. I wasn't planning on screaming "YEESS JOEEE, I LOVE GAGAAA" or something... :neyde:

Archived