Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Songs Guaranteed for JWT?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Yes, another JWT setlist topic :trollga:

Aside from Joanne (minus a few question marks over Grigio Girls and Hey Girl), and minus the staple hits of Bad Romance, Poker Face and the like, which songs do you see as having an almost guaranteed place on the setlist? 

Personally, I think Marry The Night and Paparazzi (most likely on the piano this time round) should be expected. The fact that she performed these at a wedding (for no apparent reason) in amidst the JWT rehearsal/planning time, I think it is logical to imagine that they will be played. The wedding could've been seen as an opportunity to do a run through of those two different arrangements perhaps. I think it would be counterproductive to have her band (and herself) put time into rehearsing music for a small event that isn't already in the works. So from that, I think all the wedding songs will be featured - but aside from MTN and Paparazzi, we knew that already I guess.  

I also think, on the back off Coachella, we should expect Sexxx Dreams and Venus, too. These were quite random to include... and specifically from that iconic intro, I think Gaga is beginning to reintegrate ARTPOP back into her catalogue. 

What do y'all think?

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Million Reasons :lolly:

Honestly, I don't see her performing any non-singles from previous albums. I think the Coachella setlist was just something she wanted to do for the fans for fun. I'm expecting most of Joanne and her hits.

SiliconeMonster

Poker Face & Bad Romance. They're iconic Gaga songs, she can't leave them out of a setlist since they are so relevant to her discography. Whether she'll play the entirety of both is a little less certain tho depending on how many songs she plans on performing.

Find your freedom in the music

Arizona Sky

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Just Dance, Born This Way, Telephone, Million Reasons, A-YO, John Wayne, Grigio Girls (Sonja died)

These are the 100% locks

a monster who was around the vancouver venue where her crew is rehearsing the show said that he heard john wayne playing! :rockstar:

SpookyKid

Bloody Mary (maybe)

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Mirages

I think she'll perform these songs:

Bad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Just Dance, Telephone, Born This Way, Diamond Heart, A-yo, Joanne, John Wayne, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Angel Down, Grigio Girls, DIC, Sinners Prayer, The Cure, Applause, Come to Mama, LoveGame, Alejandro + hopefully 3 new songs or if not Edge of Glory and Do What U Want

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
10 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

Poker Face & Bad Romance. They're iconic Gaga songs, she can't leave them out of a setlist since they are so relevant to her discography. Whether she'll play the entirety of both is a little less certain tho depending on how many songs she plans on performing.

She's been cutting Poker Face since BTWBT, I don't think she'll cut BR tho, it's way too iconic

I'm the bitch that's fragile

juju

Out of Control featuring Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, and Iggy Azalea

Spoiler

I can dream :selena: 

❤ x ❤

ShayCristoforo

Born This Way did a lot for people. And it's where the whole PAWS UP came from, so I'd love to see that. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

skaxboy

I'm secretly hoping she does the Country Road version of BTW. 

I can kinda assume no DWUW because of all the drama surrounding its featured singer. 

Hi Its Nicole
14 minutes ago, amandal said:

a monster who was around the vancouver venue where her crew is rehearsing the show said that he heard john wayne playing! :rockstar:

Even tho it was obvious, this gets me hyped af

Hello Gaga

Archived