Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS X Comic-Con

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

These are the first photos of the American Horror Story stuff at the San Diego Comic-Con. The last photo shows a hologram which will reveal the title of the new season at 9:15 PM local time.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Ricardo

I have no hope in this season :emma: the theme seems all over the place, guess we'll have to wait to get more info 

August Blue

I hope this season will be more down to earth than the last ones. I  mean instead of the evil being vampires and ghosts Id appreciate smth more realistic. 

Abramovic
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

I hope this season will be more down to earth than the last ones. I  mean instead of the evil being vampires and ghosts Id appreciate smth more realistic. 

American Horror Story was never down to earth :laughga:

August Blue
2 minutes ago, Abramovic said:

American Horror Story was never down to earth :laughga:

Yes but I wish it will be this season :poot: 

Tom Nook

I'm guessing AHS: The Hexagon 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LUO YI

The link doesn't work. I can't get into the cult :selena:

The night sky tells all

MonsterAura
6 minutes ago, August Blue said:

I agree. And also not 90% of the characters being dead already. Or dying and coming back. It makes you not really root for anyone because it doesn't actually matter if they live or die :laughga: 

The concept of Hotel was so good, all the serial killer references/inspirations, real places etc. It could've been terrifying, but Ryan never seems to be able to keep it simple. Simplicity is what made Murder House and Asylum great. He takes too many sidetracks sometimes, and then it all comes crashing down in the last few episodes :toofunny:

August Blue
1 minute ago, MonsterAura said:

I agree. And also not 90% of the characters being dead already. Or dying and coming back. It makes you not really root for anyone because it doesn't actually matter if they live or die :laughga: 

The concept of Hotel was so good, all the serial killer references/inspirations, real places etc. It could've been terrifying, but Ryan never seems to be able to keep it simple. Simplicity is what made Murder House and Asylum great. He takes too many sidetracks sometimes, and then it all comes crashing down in the last few episodes :toofunny:

Yes! That was my point :cryga: Preach sis :pray: 

15 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

The link doesn't work. I can't get into the cult :selena:

it'll become active after the announcement later tonight

evgenigerm2
2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

:giveup: 

i have no idea what's going on, it seems like something from sims to me :huh:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

theahsfan
44 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I have no hope in this season :emma: the theme seems all over the place, guess we'll have to wait to get more info 

How can a theme seem all over the place? The theme is different to the plot:toofunny:

n0ne
12 minutes ago, MonsterAura said:

9 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Yes! That was my point :cryga: Preach sis :pray: 

Asylum? Simplicity? :sharon:

Asylum is just as convoluted as other seasons if not more. I don't understand the praise, maybe it's because the characters weren't as flashy as in other seasons. I wouldn't call a season that mixed an insane asylum, genetic experimentation/mutation, alien abduction, a possessed nun, a sadistic santa killer, another sadistic serial killer, and an angel of death simple or straightforward. 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived