Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Beyoncé Working On Next Album

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

Beyonce may have just given birth to twins a month ago, but according to recent reports, she's already getting back to business.

Celeb blogger B. Scott spilled some serious tea in a recent podcast, revealing that Queen Bey is reportedly already hard at work on her next album, mere weeks after giving birth to twins Rumi and Sir Carter.

"I've been hearing that Beyonce is currently working on her next album. She is, in fact, trying to gather different producers and stuff to work with," he dished. "She's already having discussions about what her look is going to be for the next album. She already has a direction in mind and she's been bouncing images around to people about what she would like to do or what she thinks the next look should be. Which makes sense — because Coachella will be here before you know it!"

Can you believe that? No one can deny that Beyonce is one hardworking woman. Considering all the tea she spilled in Lemonade, who knows what surprises she has in store for us next...

source: http://www.oxygen.com/very-real/beyonce-is-reportedly-already-working-on-her-next-album?amp

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

she should take a rest or at least release it after grammys deadline

I See You

SiliconeMonster

Bitch wastes no time. Damn.

Find your freedom in the music

Mirages

Of course she is, it takes a fair amount of time to gather 90 people to write music for you, everybody's busy and all...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SlayGagaloo

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas and slay :diane:

Good for her, she's focusing on her music career serving us an iconic critically-acclaimed record after another...! 

Over.

SlayGagaloo
Just now, Mirages said:

Of course she is, it takes a fair amount of time to gather 90 people to write music for you, everybody's busy and all...

OK stay pressed :sharon:

Over.

sweet spot

yes, she has to use the hype of the twins somehow. let's expect a performance at the vmas with them! :madge:

Levine

She is, in fact, trying to gather different producers and stuff to work with

_

Silly me. And here I thought that "WORKING ON NEXT ALBUM" meant she was writing new songs. 

Levine
8 minutes ago, Mirages said:

The fact that they LITERALLY meant that with "working on next album" kills me :sharon:

Mirages
24 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

OK stay pressed :sharon:

It's a fact, it even says so in the article, so...not pressed, shady maybe :whitney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Slayer

PerchedT for Cherryade. :excited2:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

SlayGagaloo

Some of You are are so pressed when it comes to Beyoncé it's embarrassing :ladyhaha:

Over.

Archived