💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park has committed suicide

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us the singer hanged himself at a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in L.A. County. His body was discovered Thursday just before 9 AM.

Chester was married with 6 children from 2 wives.

The singer struggled with drugs and alcohol for years. He had said in the past he had considered committing suicide because he had been abused as a child by an older male.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/

omg so sad. RIP :( 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

What. The.fvck!!!!!!!!! JESUS FVCKING CHRIST NOOOOOOO. :(((( I HOPE ITS A FVCKING BAD JOKE. NOT MY CHILDHOOD IDOL. :(((( 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

SonOfAphrodite

what!!! he was a big part of my childhood this is terrible!!

DeleteMyAccount

It's crazy seeing these big artists fall to suicide.. Terrible..

SiliconeMonster

Love Linkin Park. I'm heartbroken. He really seemed like a genuine person. So so sad.

Find your freedom in the music

Slayer

F*ck. Poor guy. And all his kids too. 

Child abuse is the worst evil in this world. The worst.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DelusionalGaga

That's so terrible. My brothers are big Linkin Park fans and I grew up hearing a lot of them. Can't imagine how the families, band members and their fans must feel right now. RIP :ohno:

monketsharona

Noooooo

This song will remain one of my favorite songs EVER :

Morphine Prince

NO. OH MY GOD. Hybrid Theory was MY album when I was younger. 

NO.  I can't believe it.

Chic

Linkin Park was the first musical act I ever truly enjoyed. They were the beginning of my enjoyment of music altogether. This is heartbreaking...

ALGAYDO

OhMyGod, I was just listening to Bleed It Out this morning... Linkin Park honestly got me through some real emotional **** when I was younger (late elementary school, all of middle school, and early high school). I was a total wreck back then, struggling with discovering my sexuality among other things that really just messed me the **** up, but I would always find relief in their music. This is really unbelievable. Idk how to even process this news... 

Archived