💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Lady starlight open for the JWT

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

12 days left until the first show of the JWT :gaycat: but no opening act has been confirmed yet :toofunny: usually lady starlight opens for Gaga on her tours so is there any chance she'll open for the JWT 

BgRaEgTaT

Probably. I could see her being the only opener....if it were someone more uhhh popular they probably would’ve announced it by now :toofunny:

littlepotter

I mean......... Her music sounds nothing like Joanne, it will be pretty awkward. But I feel like Gaga would feel bad to not let her :emma:

chaeri pls

Seriously why is everything so secretive. It's rather bizarre. I get not spoiling the show but some announcements regarding the show like the opening act  or whether there is one I think is owed to ticket buyers. 

Who is her tour manager and why would they be ok with this?

but I do hope starlight has something to do with the opening. Just seems right. Every gaga show I've been at since 2009, she's been there too. 

artRaver

Probably. So get ready for her industrial techno country set list. :selena:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

donutellha

some thru acoustic techno  (the hoe-anne remix)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Alfonso

I think so... :emma:

Idk, will this tour even have an opening act :huh:

OT: I always thought that it would have been amazing to have Florence as the opening act and then when it's gaga's time, to sing with her Hey Girl live.. :giveup:

Miracle
5 hours ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

Probably. I could see her being the only opener....if it were someone more uhhh popular they probably would’ve announced it by now :toofunny:

Lady Starlight is kinda popular now...in the techno scene.

Miracle
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I mean......... Her music sounds nothing like Joanne, it will be pretty awkward. But I feel like Gaga would feel bad to not let her :emma:

She can always pull a bizarre masquerade show like she did at the BTW BALL 

Archived