Jigsaw (Saw Sequel) Trailer Out Now!

CyanLights

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
19 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I wouldnt say the last movie was bad.. (by the way, it was called The Final Chapter, not Legacy.. Legacy was previously the ''nickname'' for this movie.)

But yeah, ever since SAW III, the traps and environments became more clean and industrial, rather than raw and homemade, which was John Kramers style. 

Though, I'm glad they showed both the reverse bear trap and the angel trap for a moment. Nostalgia's for geeks!

Exactly, the style of traps change sheds us ethendesigned of the traps also changed ;)

August Blue

Omg finally horror industry is starting to make sense again :poot: Because its been a floppy couple of years for the horror fans :poot: 

Conjuring, Anabelle, Don't Breath, Hush, IT, Jigsaw, Get Out, Shallows  and some others brought back my faith :tony: 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I wouldnt say the last movie was bad.. (by the way, it was called The Final Chapter, not Legacy.. Legacy was previously the ''nickname'' for this movie.)

But yeah, ever since SAW III, the traps and environments became more clean and industrial, rather than raw and homemade, which was John Kramers style. 

Though, I'm glad they showed both the reverse bear trap and the angel trap for a moment. Nostalgia's for geeks!

Oh **** yeah I got mixed up "The final chapter" was better than part 6 at least but I thought that was the final chapter :toofunny: I just don't know how to feel about it anymore I mean James Wan created something unique with the first Saw but after that the franchise went on a steady decline down with every movie imo. I do have to say tho the gore is what saves the movies and makes the franchise bearable

Chromatic
46 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Oh **** yeah I got mixed up "The final chapter" was better than part 6 at least but I thought that was the final chapter :toofunny: I just don't know how to feel about it anymore I mean James Wan created something unique with the first Saw but after that the franchise went on a steady decline down with every movie imo. I do have to say tho the gore is what saves the movies and makes the franchise bearable

I know what you mean - the gore is kind of the main theme now, compared to the previous movies (I to IV) where the movies had more story to them. 

mariomania1234

Big fan of the series, but Saw 7 left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope their reviving this again for a purpose and not just to scrape some extra coins.

n0ne
2 hours ago, August Blue said:

Omg finally horror industry is starting to make sense again :poot: Because its been a floppy couple of years for the horror fans :poot: 

Conjuring, Anabelle, Don't Breath, Hush, IT, Jigsaw, Get Out, Shallows  and some others brought back my faith :tony: 

What are you talking about horror has been great the last several years.

Including the movies you mentioned above and many more besides Jigsaw.

The Saw series is 1 of the worst rated horror movie franchises, so idk what y'all are so excited about. It's not exactly going to help the horror genre's name and reputation. Especially with the positive horror revival that's been going on. 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I know what you mean - the gore is kind of the main theme now, compared to the previous movies (I to IV) where the movies had more story to them. 

Exactly, I will watch this I just hope it has a good story behind the gore 

Chromatic
33 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Exactly, I will watch this I just hope it has a good story behind the gore 

I swear, if we don't see Gordon or Hoffmann.. :madge: 

CyanLights
2 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

Big fan of the series, but Saw 7 left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope their reviving this again for a purpose and not just to scrape some extra coins.

I am too, the Saw series is my favorite horror series, but I pretend the 7th one doesn't exist 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I swear, if we don't see Gordon or Hoffmann.. :madge: 

Hoffmann died tho or is this a prequel :huh:

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Chrastapher said:

Well Hoffman didn't die, it was left opened ended, this film takes place ten years after the original John Kramer/Jigsaw killings

Chromatic
6 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

We don't know if he died - Gordon and the three pigheads threw him down the old toilet, from the first movie. 

AJK273

I love this series but it looks like they are going to turn the franchise into a horror comedy by the looks of the trailer and I am NOT here for that.:nails:

Comment below your thoughts on the trailer :lolly:

giphy.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived