Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

part 4734903 of saw :excited2:

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

Justo

It looks so good! I've only seen a few Saw movies in full before because I always turned it off, couldn't finish it, but I'm sure going to try to finish this one. :hor:

Ferrer Zorola

I'm a cold bitch but a chicken ass when it comes to graphic things 😭

Its like addicting though... I can't stand these type of content yet I'm always looking for this stuff 

LIFE IS GOOD

Mr Ricky

Omg, I love these kind of movies. :giveup:  

Fcking YAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

Fcking Annabelle 2 / Evil Within 2 / IT / Jigsaw .. This year is perfect :giveup:  

Crossfit

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I'm a cold bitch but a chicken ass when it comes to graphic things 😭

Its like addicting though... I can't stand these type of content yet I'm always looking for this stuff 

I remember it took me 3 times before I could fully get through Saw II :selena:

nnnnnn, I really wanted to like this trailer but it looks like every other Saw movies and the last Saw movie (Legacy) was so bad :toofunny:

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

nnnnnn, I really wanted to like this trailer but it looks like every other Saw movies and the last Saw movie (Legacy) was so bad :toofunny:

I wouldnt say the last movie was bad.. (by the way, it was called The Final Chapter, not Legacy.. Legacy was previously the ''nickname'' for this movie.)

But yeah, ever since SAW III, the traps and environments became more clean and industrial, rather than raw and homemade, which was John Kramers style. 

Though, I'm glad they showed both the reverse bear trap and the angel trap for a moment. Nostalgia's for geeks!

Archived