💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT x The Cure

Twitter

Featured Posts

I haven't thought of this until recently but if Gaga performs The Cure on JWT what would she do? Choreo? Give effects? Props? Or not perform it at all :selena: Thoughts?

gagzus

She'll probably perform it imo, perhaps she'll do some choreo or she'll just wing it like she did at Coachella

dajoannemonster

You're asking if she will perform The Cure when we're not even sure if she'll perform half of Joanne :neyde:

life is beautiful

4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

She'll probably perform it imo, perhaps she'll do some choreo or she'll just wing it like she did at Coachella

Oh God no :ohno: the backdrop was cool but not strong enough for a tour! 

4 minutes ago, ARTPOPsus said:

You're asking if she will perform The Cure when we're not even sure if she'll perform half of Joanne :neyde:

It is the Joanne World Tour so I assume she'll perform 90% of Joanne. The only songs I can see cut is HG or GG.  

DawnNutella
19 minutes ago, KING said:

It is the Joanne World Tour so I assume she'll perform 90% of Joanne. The only songs I can see cut is HG or GG.  

:cryga:  She has to do Grigio Girls! :ohno:

Why do you think she'd cut it? :udidnt:

I think she'll do The Cure too. I can only picture it like Coachella though, kinda waving her arms in the air while she sings. Not sure what she'll do with it on tour.

DonnieDarko
42 minutes ago, ARTPOPsus said:

The dramatics, Lol.

she's perfoming the studio version, we already heard it on DJWS instagram story when he was at rehearsals.

Miel

I envision her doing it alone on the stage, but waving her arms with the crowd or something. Like Coachella but a little less winged.

3 points in and ready for more

TeenIdle
7 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

Why do you think she'd cut it? :udidnt:

Well it's about Sonja and it might upset her performing it each night. I love the song but I get why she'd want to cut it.

Archived