Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn't Kesha promoting Praying?

XXXXX

Featured Posts

XXXXX

She hasn't done a live performance or at least an appearance on a tv show, radio or something else.... I don't know where is this going

venusfly

She's still signed with Dr Luke so I doubt there's a budget for her to promote but at least she's allowed to release music

ItsTommyBitch

Excuse ya'll, Lana is the queen of anti-promotion :laughga: Surprised there wasnt a track about it on LFL.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ItWasntLaauv

I think she has an iHeartRadio gig set and probably has some talk shows set for when the rest of Rainbow comes out. She's already released two videos though so... I think she's doing just fine at the moment. :queenga:

Keep in mind, she almost dethroned Despacito on iTunes after nearly 5 years of no solo music. :firega:

ItWasntLaauv
5 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Maybe she can't sing it live :X

Don't

tenor.gif

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Maybe she can't sing it live :X

Well Kesha is a pretty good singer, but that high note might give her problems.

NIghtmareElm

I don't think she has the money for promo.  Currently she has a net worth of 500K.  She lost a lot of money in court.

britneyspears

Music not the bling. She probably wants to stay away from too much scrutiny at the moment.

Slayer
1 hour ago, Venusfly said:

She's still signed with Dr Luke so I doubt there's a budget for her to promote but at least she's allowed to release music

Dr Luke was fired from Kemosabe Records so she's not affiliated with him any longer - only the company that he founded. 

I imagine she's not promoting because it's just not worth it for artists to do all that promo anymore. Marketing strategies in the music industry have completely changed in the last few years. All the money comes from touring now. Streaming is responsible.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

venusfly
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Dr Luke was fired from Kemosabe Records so she's not affiliated with him any longer - only the company that he founded.

That's what I thought too but when Billboard put out an article saying that Dr Luke's lawyers sent them a notice saying Kesha is still under Dr Luke and that he's allowing her to release music :huh:

Archived