• Last Reply
SiliconeMonster
2 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Same!

:hug: 

Find your freedom in the music

Pamelaisley

bFhbIe3.jpg
Hi this is me :unicorn: You can't see because my room is dark but I'm wearing her Coachella leotard! I'm quite proud of the makeup this time around, tried to do it before but I was really unhappy. I won't be wearing that pink cowboy hat you see in the corner there but I'm debating wearing the dad hat :staymad:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Lee Ng
5 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

bFhbIe3.jpg
Hi this is me :unicorn: You can't see because my room is dark but I'm wearing her Coachella leotard! I'm quite proud of the makeup this time around, tried to do it before but I was really unhappy. I won't be wearing that pink cowboy hat you see in the corner there but I'm debating wearing the dad hat :staymad:

Wow u look incredible , a mixture of Melanie Martinez & Lorde :saira:

bUV11IT.jpgGoing to the Vancouver show and hand painted a jean jacket. Don't know what else to wear though 

faaE6ar.jpg

Karanvir Sidhu
12 minutes ago, Harian said:

bUV11IT.jpgGoing to the Vancouver show and hand painted a jean jacket. Don't know what else to wear though 

faaE6ar.jpg

This is ****ing brilliant

beboskoukla

i have two options :excited2:

1. simple: black leggings and a t-shirt (selfmade) Lady GaGa Joanne World Tour 2017 and a cool photo of Gaga. maybe some flowers in my hair like gaga had it.

2. i was never dressed as lady gaga but i would love to! i go to zurich for the JWT  and it's kinda weird here if people do dress up in a costume. but i thought i'd like to go as lady gaga may one of these three outfits, what do you guys think?:

1445c5b9d375238a27cef45cc6d9a958.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Judas-Costume.jpg

2875cc785d834e9cd9700a52d63bf4c5.jpg

xoxo, Katarina

itsdominik

I'm currently hitting the gym 5-6 times a week and take 2 protein shakes a day to get my body in shape for the tour because I'm going to wear short blue jeans and a crop top. That's why I'm working on my abs and chest muscles 5-6 times a week. Get ready

Pamelaisley
11 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

Wow u look incredible , a mixture of Melanie Martinez & Lorde :saira:

Thank you :sara:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

GypsyBabe
11 hours ago, Harian said:

faaE6ar.jpg

That looks freaking amazing!!! 

Mine is not going to come out as good. :gum:

⚯͛

August Blue
11 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

bFhbIe3.jpg

Omg u look like brunetga :giveup: 

Karanvir Sidhu

I work at Sephora, so I have mastered the technique of contouring. I will be contouring on fake muscle LOL and highlighting the **** out of my entire body!

Ken Zahn
23 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Ugh, I'm going to the Vancouver and Tacoma shows, but still have no idea what I'm going to wear.

I'm going to the Tacoma one too!!! 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Arizona Sky
On July 19, 2017 at 11:57 PM, Harian said:

bUV11IT.jpg

DANG! That is fricken amazing I wish I could make that

Archived