Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Outfits Thread!

Karanvir Sidhu

Featured Posts

Karanvir Sidhu

Hey guys! I haven't been able to find a post where everyone is sharing their outfits! So I thought I would just start one! I wanna see everyone's outfits even if it's in the making! I'm wearing a white blazer with a cape, fur epulettes and disco lapels. With a **** ton of body jewels. Very Gypsy/Million Reasons inspired! I sewed it myself and all! Super excited for my show date September 7th Toronto!!!!!!

https://m.imgur.com/a/Stky3

edit: I can't figure out how to upload an image into my post so I just pasted a link to my outfit! Yes that's me!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

Ugh, I'm going to the Vancouver and Tacoma shows, but still have no idea what I'm going to wear.

Karanvir Sidhu
7 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Ugh, I'm going to the Vancouver and Tacoma shows, but still have no idea what I'm going to wear.

Omg lucky you! You get to see the first show! 

whore

I haven't planned an actual outfit, but call me reductive because I bought a millennial pink floppy hat from Forever 21 and I'm ready to lose it to "A-YO" :lolly:

SiliconeMonster

You look amazing! You're so prepared. I'm seeing her in LA and I have no clue what I'm gonna wear yet

Find your freedom in the music

NIghtmareElm
15 minutes ago, Karanvir Sidhu said:

Hey guys! I haven't been able to find a post where everyone is sharing their outfits! So I thought I would just start one! I wanna see everyone's outfits even if it's in the making! I'm wearing a white blazer with a cape, fur epulettes and disco lapels. With a **** ton of body jewels. Very Gypsy/Million Reasons inspired! I sewed it myself and all! Super excited for my show date September 7th Toronto!!!!!!

edit: I can't figure out how to upload an image into my post so I just pasted a link to my outfit! Yes that's me!

OMFG :heart:

NIghtmareElm
Just now, deadauntmonster said:

You look amazing! You're so prepared. I'm seeing her in LA and I have no clue what I'm gonna wear yet

Which show?

SiliconeMonster
3 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Which show?

Aug 8th!

Find your freedom in the music

iAdrian97

Going to the Houston date in December. I’m gonna do her SB51 eye look and if I can try to make the outfit and heels as well. She looked so damn good! :wub:

I'm wearing my version of the oscars 2015 look (red rubber gloves + white sparkly dress) for the vancouver show, and going full out joanne for the tacoma show with my pink hat, metallic pink skirt, and bedazzled jean jacket :D I'm soo hyped! 

Karanvir Sidhu
27 minutes ago, nickziza said:

YASSSSSS you're so cute ugh

Omg you're too sweet! 

Yo GagaGaga

personally I'm wearing this

horseandrider.jpg

like if you're not dressing for the occasion, why even pay for a ticket? ya feel?

2 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

personally I'm wearing this

horseandrider.jpg

like if you're not dressing for the occasion, why even pay for a ticket? ya feel?

I like how the model is inside of the horse instead of riding it

Very artsy

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, Karanvir Sidhu said:

Awwww, how cute! :wub: 

Spoiler

And I'm not just talking about your outfit. Tp1BuV6.png 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived