Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Likely Would It Be for Gaga to Postpone JWT?

SiliconeMonster

Featured Posts

SiliconeMonster

In your honest opinion do you think there is a possibility she may need to postpone JWT a little? The postponement (cancellation :derpga:) of the Dive Bar show is unusual behavior for her, especially with no further comment from Gaga herself. Her lack of public recognition and further promo for the tour are a little sketchy imo and I'm getting a little suspicious. She's almost always gone on social media before her previous tours to express her excitement to see us. This includes showing us the stage and teasing rehearsal footage. Even for the SBHS she was constantly hyping her performance and showing us rehearsal footage and photos. Of course there's the possibility that she's extremely busy and overwhelmed so she's keeping it top secret to snatch us in a few weeks, but am I the only person that finds it weird? Maybe I am.

Find your freedom in the music

AJH219

The constant overreactions since the cancellation of a bar show is just too much 

giphy.gif

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

TimisaMonster

None...she knows she HAS to be ready for the first tour date...

Cancelling the DB was already bad enough...this would make it worse

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ryhanna

You can't just postpone a tour because you feel like it lol. People paid money, book flights or accommodation if they need to. It's different if she had to cancel due to serious illness or injury, but to cancel "just because" not happening lol

Counterfeit

The whole crew and stage are in Vancouver already. I can't with your negativity. :toofunny:

SiliconeMonster
9 minutes ago, Counterfeit said:

The whole crew and stage are in Vancouver already. I can't with your negativity. :toofunny:

Wasn't really trying to be negative. Just asking about a question I've had. I honestly didn't even know that they were in Vancouver. Nvm I'll see myself out :awkney:

Find your freedom in the music

shmal96
35 minutes ago, Counterfeit said:

Can a little detective sneak some pics then? :lolly: 

Considering the only reason she cancelled DBT is because of JWT rehearsals, I highly doubt it.

+ She usually doesn't post anything about the tour till a few days before opening night.

gagarox

U dont see the difference b/w tour and dive bar show? Postponing would cause so much inconvenience from higher ups to bottom 

malazam

She's focused. And the date is sold out so......promo for what?

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived