💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Different Cities

Twitter

Featured Posts

SiliconeMonster
1 minute ago, Chrastapher said:

I got tickets for LA so I'm still seeing her but it would have been more convenient if she came here more preferably Petco Park :hor: 

Is it because of Taylor tho aren't they friends now :duck:

Idk that's the pettiest reason I could imagine lol. Probably she just assumed LA was close enough :toofunny:

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

Idk that's the pettiest reason I could imagine lol. Probably she just assumed LA was close enough :toofunny:

A two hour drive isn't close :toofunny: thank god I have family there 

SiliconeMonster
1 minute ago, Chrastapher said:

A two hour drive isn't close :toofunny: thank god I have family there 

I'm still figuring out how I'm going to get up there early without knowing anybody who lives up in the LA area. :sweat:

Find your freedom in the music

1 hour ago, Chrastapher said:

I got tickets for LA so I'm still seeing her but it would have been more convenient if she came here more preferably Petco Park :hor: 

Is it because of Taylor tho aren't they friends now :duck:

I would definitely go to her LA show but both of my bests aren't fans and don't want to pay for any expense, especially since we'd have to take the Amtrak and book a hotel :neyde: I would totally have paid for their tickets if she came here though. I'm still hoping she'll add more dates but I'm just delusional :laughga: 

5 minutes ago, JGD said:

I would definitely go to her LA show but both of my bests aren't fans and don't want to pay for any expense, especially since we'd have to take the Amtrak and book a hotel :neyde: I would totally have paid for their tickets if she came here though. I'm still hoping she'll add more dates but I'm just delusional :laughga: 

If she adds a SD date I'll sell my tickets for LA and wait for the show here :toofunny:

1 hour ago, deadauntmonster said:

I'm still figuring out how I'm going to get up there early without knowing anybody who lives up in the LA area. :sweat:

ive  never really gone to Inglewood it's not to far away from the city but still not much around I think there is a cemetery in front of the venue  :air:

skaxboy

She kind of is, at least on the west coast. I'm going to see her in Sacramento and the last time she played there was for the Monster Ball 2.0. She hasn't played Oakland since that tour either, but we get a stadium San Francisco date so that's ok. For artRave she played up north in Lake Tahoe which isn't so common for pop girls to do. 

Rainbow Unicorn

She should add dates in Vienna, Dublin, Glasgow, Krakow, Helsinki, Oslo... And of course Asia, Oceania, Latin America!

Let's hope the rumors about a leg in Australia and Mexico are true...

RAMROD
9 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

ive  never really gone to Inglewood it's not to far away from the city but still not much around I think there is a cemetery in front of the venue  :air:

Just stay alert. High rated crime area, especially after Sunset. Also, drug dealers are aplenty just in the exact street where The Forum stand (Manchester Blv.) and well as another major roads nearby. And Bloods gang are commonly loiter on Queens Street nearby. IDK why she would choose Inglewood out of many other arenas in LA. Besides, that area is far from any attractions. It is inconvenient and unsafe too! 

Make sure you drive car, hold pepper spray and alarm, and don't walk alone in car park area.

Be safe.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

58 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Just stay alert. High rated crime area, especially after Sunset. Also, drug dealers are aplenty just in the exact street where The Forum stand (Manchester Blv.) and well as another major roads nearby. And Bloods gang are commonly loiter on Queens Street nearby. IDK why she would choose Inglewood out of many other arenas in LA. Besides, that area is far from any attractions. It is inconvenient and unsafe too! 

Make sure you drive car, hold pepper spray and alarm, and don't walk alone in car park area.

Be safe.

Oh **** :selena: I don't drive my uncle is picking me up so I have to most likely  wait for him outside. And I know she didn't do the Staple Center because Kendrick Lamar already had the 8th and 9th booked for his tour 

RAMROD
52 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Oh **** :selena: I don't drive my uncle is picking me up so I have to most likely  wait for him outside. And I know she didn't do the Staple Center because Kendrick Lamar already had the 8th and 9th booked for his tour 

Unless Kendrick booked very early even before DAMN was released then, it was still possible for her as JWT were announced a month or two earlier than his tour. But eh, let's hope this is the last time she'll do Inglewood. The local government are trying to sell it as new up and coming city like NYC did to Bed Stuy but who are they kidding tbh 

Anyway, like always in places like these, just keep it to yourself and don't leave any property in the car or showing off unnecessarily. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeanSummer

Wondering if she will come back to Vienna, Austria any time soon - the crowd there is always great and she sold out the 13k venue.

BUT she is slowely fading - so promo needs to happen 

DS

MoonIsRising

In France: Marseille, it's the 2nd biggest city of the country after Paris 

Archived