Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Different Cities

Twitter

Featured Posts

How come Gaga doesn't experiment or attempt to perform in other cities like how she did during ArtRAVE? Different places such as....

EUR: Madrid / Bologna / Lyon / Kraków

NA: Charlotte / Nashville / New Orleans / Fargo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

They'll probably be added during Leg 5 and 6, before Leg 3 and 4 which will be Asia and Oceania :sure:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

27monster27

Maybe she just isn't into many tour dates anymore? She clearly has shown us since the announcement that she already loves this tour, but it seems like she isn't into a lot of stops, as well as experimenting with them. That isn't to say that more tour dates will be announced later on in the tour, like with the BTWB, but its just a thought.

he/him/his

Isleofview

I still can't get over how there's gonna be a dive bar show (idk who yet) scheduled for New Orleans but not a JWT show there

she hasn't been to Louisiana since 2011 and it kills me

MichaelSimpson7

It's not solely Gaga who picks each city a tour will visit. Her management/tour organisers who will look at demand, venue availability, travel convenience etc. to create the touring schedule.

12 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

She didn't come to San Diego either. :grr:

I was so disappointed when she didn't have a date for us :giveup:

I couldn't go to the artrave because I couldn't afford tickets, and now that I have - or had - a job, I could afford tickets but she skipped us :cryga: 

AJH219

Its wretched she hasn't been to North Carolina since 2010. We had the BTWB but of course it was cancelled :neyde: and she snubbed us completely on artRAVE, Cheek to Cheek Tour, and now the JOANNE World Tour :saladga: :fthis: I thought moving to Orlando would be a shoe in to see Gaga again, but alas she snubbed us. And both her dates in Tampa and Miami sold out within minutes :giveup: :cryga: I will likely have to buy a re-sale ticket because I can't bear the thought of missing her a fourth time :omg: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

DawnNutella

She's not going many places in the Southeastern  US. I'm going to see her in Atlanta (about 3 hours away) but the next closest is Louisville 5.5 and Tampa 9.5 hours away. Would have loved to see her in Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, New Orleans or anywhere else that wasn't SO FAR away. :( 

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

She's not going many places in the Southeastern  US. I'm going to see her in Atlanta (about 3 hours away) but the next closest is Louisville 5.5 and Tampa 9.5 hours away. Would have loved to see her in Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, New Orleans or anywhere else that wasn't SO FAR away. :( 

See you there!~

Purr more, hiss less.

SiliconeMonster
28 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

She didn't come to San Diego either. :grr:

I'm still so pissed off about that. She skipped us for BTWB too. I've been so fortunate to be able to go to her LA shows including for JWT. But she ain't gonna live this one down lol bitch is avoiding us because she's got beef with Taylor

Find your freedom in the music

slayo

I would DIE if she ever came to New Orleans again, only 1 hour away from me. If Beyonce, Katy, Miley, Bruno, The Weeknd, Janet, Rihanna, and Selena can come here, then Gaga certainly can make it too!!!

Make it stupid!

gabeoz

You don't know how upset I was to find that a date isn't in Charlotte. One of the largest cities in the US and all NC can get is a 10min performance at a HRC rally :selena: Still holding off buying Atlanta tickets incase she adds another leg.

1 hour ago, JGD said:

I was so disappointed when she didn't have a date for us :giveup:

I couldn't go to the artrave because I couldn't afford tickets, and now that I have - or had - a job, I could afford tickets but she skipped us :cryga: 

I got tickets for LA so I'm still seeing her but it would have been more convenient if she came here more preferably Petco Park :hor: 

52 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

I'm still so pissed off about that. She skipped us for BTWB too. I've been so fortunate to be able to go to her LA shows including for JWT. But she ain't gonna live this one down lol bitch is avoiding us because she's got beef with Taylor

Is it because of Taylor tho aren't they friends now :duck:

Archived