Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Joanne World Tour Snapchat Filters

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

I don't know if this is the right section but I made this Snapchat Filter for my date of the JWT and I'm going to purchase it when the date is available. Would anyone be interested? Just tell me your date and I'll change it and send the png file to you! Snapchat charges around $5 to make it available for around 5 hours (maybe longer)

mglelWh.jpg   ufVwiU8.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

This is AMAZING!! I would love one please :) my date and location is Houston Dec 3. I have a question too, how would I pay Snapchat for it? :oprah:

outtahere12428
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

This is AMAZING!! I would love one please :) my date and location is Houston Dec 3. I have a question too, how would I pay Snapchat for it? :oprah:

Ok I'll make you one! :hug:It's very easy, you have to go to snapchat.com and then you'll get it right away. And you pay with the credit card!

sillynate
2 minutes ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

Ok I'll make you one! :hug:It's very easy, you have to go to snapchat.com and then you'll get it right away. And you pay with the credit card!

Thank you so much :hug: and okay thank you :hug: I was thinking it had to be done through the app, that's why I was confused :selena:

beboskoukla

i love it soooo much!!!!! :wub:

i would love to have one!!

My date is : 24. September in Zürich Switzerland :hug:

but how does that work? how can I put this in my snapchat?

thank you so much for doing this beautiful filter :hug:

xoxo, Katarina

I'm going to 4 shows and I wouldn't mind paying 5 dollars for it! If you want to make them I have 

Las Vegas, NV 08/11/17

Austin, TX 12/05/17

Dallas, TX 12/08/17

Oklahoma City, OK 12/09/17

:hug:thanks 

domixwodix

Can you make one for Köln please?

28. October

thank you very much

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

outtahere12428
10 hours ago, beboskoukla said:

i love it soooo much!!!!! :wub:

i would love to have one!!

My date is : 24. September in Zürich Switzerland :hug:

but how does that work? how can I put this in my snapchat?

thank you so much for doing this beautiful filter :hug:

Go to snapchat.com and go to Geofilters, you'll have to choose the date/place and pay a little tax ;)

IllumiMark
18 hours ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

I don't know if this is the right section but I made this Snapchat Filter for my date of the JWT and I'm going to purchase it when the date is available. Would anyone be interested? Just tell me your date and I'll change it and send the png file to you! Snapchat charges around $5 to make it available for around 5 hours (maybe longer)

mglelWh.jpg   ufVwiU8.jpg

That looks great. It would be nice if you could make one for the show I'm attending, the JWT in Milan (26 September). If you have time, of course, because it looks like you already have some requests.

outtahere12428
36 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

That looks great. It would be nice if you could make one for the show I'm attending, the JWT in Milan (26 September). If you have time, of course, because it looks like you already have some requests.

Oh it's really quick to make, don't worry! Check this link in a few minutes https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6pSuFQydLjINFdGQ1lCRVRfUVU?usp=sharing

My italian is not very good but it's Il 26 Settembre - Milano right?

edit: it's there:hor:

Archived