news

BuzzFeed asks artists If they would work with R. Kelly again

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

What's the point of making an article about it if no one responded. Such clickbait.

gagzus

what they REALLY should be asking if she's gonna really release new music this late summer and if she'd ever work with other artists, what a waste of a damn email

River

Well at least the didn't put a picture of Whitney Houston and "Dead" under it..

But the topic is kinda misleading because it seems like they asked only her but they actually asked 40+ people..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SiliconeMonster

Can't stand Buzzfeed. A waste of journalism that makes young progressive people look pathetic and uneducated. If they didn't hear anything from the people they reached out to, what's the point of making an article then. Only makes these artists look bad.

Find your freedom in the music

Dominic

Did they ask Bieber? 

Yes they did. I stand corrected.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

badgirlmeat

What is that messy article? What was the purpose of doing it if none of the 43 responded? :ladyhaha:

🤠

Stef

Have I ever told y'all that I think Buzzfeed is the literal definition of trash and that they try so insanely hard to cling onto hot topics, stir ****, create drama just to inflate their traffic and impressions?

No?

Well here it is

Buzzfeed is the literal definition of trash and they try so insanely hard to cling onto hot topics, stir ****, create drama just to inflate their traffic and impressions

tumblr_ndr641uvEI1s609pno1_500.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived