đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why haven't we seen the stage design yet?

Teus

Featured Posts

So it's less than two weeks until the JWT officially kicks off, but we still haven't seen the design for the stage. With her previous tours we knew what the stage would look like months in advance, but not this time. Why do you think she has chosen not to reveal it now? Just to keep it a surprise for us? Or is there more, for example it's a simple stage set up like the mb where multiple props are more important? Or maybe the design wasn't finished that early this time? What do you guys think and do you think we will still see the design before the tour starts? Last but not least, what do you expect it will be like? Discuss!

Lady_Gaga_Born_This_Way_Ball_Tour_stage_

2014LadyGaga_StageDesign_180314.jpg

Doncho

I think she wants to surprise us, like the Superbowl and Coachella performances. I am so excited! I feel like its gonna have things from each era.

Or maybe they are not done building it, who knows :emma:

SiliconeMonster

She's using advanced techniques to hype us without making promises so we can't be disappointed :derpga: 

In all seriousness tho, I do think we will have info a week before the first show kicks off because backstage pass holders will receive an information packet about their schedule.

Find your freedom in the music

domixwodix

I prefer having a simple stage that chages the look in every act (like MBT)

if she would reveal the design (without any effects, there would be many meltdowns lol)

very excited

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Counterfeit

I prefer a simpler stage with more props and new visuals to each song than a complex stage that never changes like the Artrave stage tbh :gaycat:

Magneto

I don't wanna be cynical or anything, but I have a feeling that the stage is gonna be simple and rushed. Please surprise me, touring queen! 

Free my mind

DeleteMyAccount
8 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I don't wanna be cynical or anything, but I have a feeling that the stage is gonna be simple and rushed. Please surprise me, touring queen! 

I mean she did say it would be multi layered and something that they've never done before. It's not like she's obligated to show us. I like how we'll see it on the first date if she's choosing to do that.

OT: I had a love/hate relation with the artRave stage. When she first released it I loved it. But when I saw her perform I didn't really like how she utilized the stage. She'd usually be on one side more than the other and the odd configuration of the runways seemed off. I'd rather have her have one main runway to walk on. 

asana15

Because she has different men around her this time who influence her differently nowadays.

As she's said in Montreal before her first appearance with Tony three years back: "It's the end of the phase one of my carrier".

So, welcome to the first tour of phase two. Previous experiences do not apply.

Irrelevant

Inb4 it's like the Monster Ball outfit situation, but with the stage.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

AndyDWUW
8 minutes ago, wtfgaga said:

Guys! here it is!!!!

DFF95jbWsAAjnQr.jpg

Lollapalooza 2007 teas

I'm lowkey looking forward to being surprised actually :) 

although I'm not gonna be able to go see her tour anyways so... :fthis: :selena:

Archived