💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need video interludes at JWT

Roronoa Zoro

Featured Posts

Roronoa Zoro

Do you remember those Monster Ball interludes?  
Puke on Gaga, Put your paws up, manifesto of little monsters (you can find all of them on ShowStudio YT channel). I mean, I love that face saying sh** on BTW Ball but I miss the videos. 
Do you think we will see something similar?  Or do you prefer something like artRAVE? 

Ken Zahn

video interludes like the ones at coachella would be awesome!!!

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Carsonu25

I think the artrave style interludes keep the crowd going more, but from a fans standpoint i LOVE video interludes. I think we can expect the type we saw at Coachella which I enjoyed. 

iAstroLeo

Gurl we need more Partynauseous interludes, weaves didn't fly out of the arenas only because of the roof :lolly: 

Counterfeit

I wish Moment Factory to do her interludes and backdrops. Imagine this level of slayage. :giveup:

ThePerfectCure

@JoanneWT2017 says that there WILL be monster ball type interludes.

GypsyVida
7 hours ago, Ken Zahn said:

video interludes like the ones at coachella would be awesome!!!

yes I love it when she gets all Illuminati and creepy like that :staymad:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Irrelevant

I believe there should be a mix of video interludes and band interludes, because some transitions may not work as well with video interludes. However I do believe we need a lot more complex video backdrops during songs compared to the artRave, something like Coachella.

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Roronoa Zoro
33 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I believe there should be a mix of video interludes and band interludes, because some transitions may not work as well with video interludes. However I do believe we need a lot more complex video backdrops during songs compared to the artRave, something like Coachella.

You're right, my gurl. Coachella backdrops are amazing. And god, the fu**ing intro is the best. Maybe we'll se a great job: Klein and Million Reasons' director posted something about working with Gaga weeks ago. 

This tour HAS to have some interludes like these but with a Joanne twist. 

tumblr_oohyh7DSqf1spblr2o1_500.giftumblr_oohwlk9sBp1qepknto2_500.giftumblr_ofinn7waaU1r6ckqmo1_500.giftumblr_op34962WYe1vkwufpo1_r1_500.gif

16 hours ago, KING said:

This tour HAS to have some interludes like these but with a Joanne twist. 

tumblr_oohyh7DSqf1spblr2o1_500.giftumblr_oohwlk9sBp1qepknto2_500.giftumblr_ofinn7waaU1r6ckqmo1_500.giftumblr_op34962WYe1vkwufpo1_r1_500.gif

Yes we need THIS!

Spock

Are we going to get them though? :oprah:

who will love me when the night is over

MaryJaneHolland
On 7/19/2017 at 7:51 PM, Counterfeit said:

I wish Moment Factory to do her interludes and backdrops. Imagine this level of slayage. :giveup:

Gurl you know it's going to be Ruth Hogben

Non-news but there will be interludes for sure. I know for a fact Gaga was filming some stuff in the last two months. But yeah I just need Coachella (or Monster Ball) level visuals and I would die plz ty 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

TEANUS
On July 19, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Carsonu25 said:

I think the artrave style interludes keep the crowd going more, but from a fans standpoint i LOVE video interludes. I think we can expect the type we saw at Coachella which I enjoyed. 

I agree with the first point, the artRave interludes were her most energetic, keeping the crowd alive with the rave music, dancers, and light shows. 

Imagine if she had the Coachella interludes but with things going on on the stage at the same time, like not only dancers, but specialized performers for trapeze, acrobatics, etc. to match with the mood of the show at the time, the crowd is not only visually entertained but the fans are tuned into the visuals on the screens, best of both worlds

giphy.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived