EDIT: wtfff

r9OlhlT.pngEDIT AGAIN: wow

QMO5ME3.png

EDIT AGAIN: why are they so obsessed with you, this is tragic

A8iYqny.png

Heterophobia, tbh

GypsyBabe
54 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Gaga's actually in a great spot right now in terms of public opinion. 

I talk a lot to my guests at work (I bartend at night) and I had this old lady come in and we were talking about music or whatever, and she mentioned the JWT and how she has a pink hat already. :sure: 

She said that she "gave Gaga a go" because Tony Bennet said that she was the most talented and professional person that he has ever worked with, "and thats saying a lot, because he's worked with everyone!" 

She really liked Joanne. 

I have definitely noticed a shift in how people feel about her. If this were 4 years ago, my guests (who tend to be older) would be saying that she's nuts and they would never even listen to her music. :rip:  

⚯͛

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

WTF is thiiiiiisss

hqdefault.jpg

It's one of the pictures Terry Richardson posted from the DWUW video prior to it getting cancelled and some random dude slapped a Vevo logo on it.

LittleLion
Just now, Supersonic said:

It's one of the pictures Terry Richardson posted from the DWUW video prior to it getting cancelled and some random dude slapped a Vevo logo on it.

omg they need to disappear ASAP, what a nightmare

TheBatman

MNation is always going to hate Gaga probably, I saw this there: 

Don't go looking on MNation about Gaga. Don't read comments. Stan twitter sucks too. Focus on why you appreciate her and share your love for her, and ignore that noise. Gaga fans give Gaga more hate than any other fanbases tho.

CakeLikeLG

madonnanation is not the GP lol

she is liked more than in 2008-2013 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Miel

At least a few years ago, a lot of guys I knew associated her with gays/gay rights, trans rights, women empowerment, and "weirdness"- they didn't like any of that.

Joke's on them as they are literally jokes on the wrong side of history lmao

3 points in and ready for more

Lextyr97
28 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Lyrics from Cake Like Lady Gaga 

I figured

Ferrer Zorola

Gaga? Hated? According to the Kardinall Offishall remix of Just Dance: "EVERYBODY LOVES GAGA" 

:lolga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

To be honest, it's more the little monsters that are more hated than Gaga.  To be really honest, they have a point.  (No further comment).

Additionally honesty:

1.  Gaga loves to play the victim in spite of being massively successful & popular.
2.  It takes a special kind of a**butt to have all of this acclaim and stardom but to focus on the hate.

Come on.

Even though you're getting hate I think it's true that she plays too much of a victim. We as fans care about her illnesses, the GP... doesn't. 

It's tiring and boring to hear someone that whines a lot and if that someone is an overexposed person you have the perfect combo for hate, it's kinda obvious actually 

I can see a hater asking come on what hasn't happened to this woman? Chronic pain, rape, addictions, mismanagement, bullying and that's not even the full list... I am not a hater obviously I do care about her but it almost feels coincidental... 

LIFE IS GOOD

Manul

Madonna has been a has been (:giggle:) for more than a decade now, and Gags' TFM alone shits on Madge's entire discography, they are pressed as ****.

it wasn't laaaahv

bloody g

"Slow ticket sales" lmao if they knew :sharon:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived