Why Is Gaga So Hated?

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Why are you looking at madonna nation :sharon:

Gaga's actually in a great spot right now in terms of public opinion. 

Gypsygaga1
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

This:toofunny:

Perfect Ilusion

IllumiMark

Because some people are shallow and not willing to scratch the surface. They will stick to the shocking things and will only acknowledge the controversial moment. Some will refuse to see how kind and good she is because it does not interest them. They just hate her.

actsleazy
9 minutes ago, monster987 said:

She is so inspirational and kind! She has a heart made of GOLD!! 

F**K YO FACE TRICK B*TCH F**K YO LIFE TRICK B*TCH IM CAKED UP AND I'LL F**K YOUR WIFE F**K YO LIFE YOU B*TCH A** TRICK

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Bonkers

To be honest, it's more the little monsters that are more hated than Gaga.  To be really honest, they have a point.  (No further comment).

Additionally honesty:

1.  Gaga loves to play the victim in spite of being massively successful & popular.
2.  It takes a special kind of a**butt to have all of this acclaim and stardom but to focus on the hate.

Come on.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, actsleazy said:

**** YO FACE TRICK ***** **** YO LIFE TRICK ***** IM CAKED UP AND I'LL **** YOUR WIFE **** YO LIFE YOU ***** *** TRICK

The **** is this

Phoebe Buffay
7 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Well I thought that they have grown up from shading gaga too much, but when I saw that comment "She should have been an abortion" it hit me so hard. Like the f*ck that is not hating that is some mental illness imo.

gagagoogoose

Actually, we don't have to look far to see the hate.

GGD is filled with Gaga hate nowadays. 

giphy.gif

Saint Hollywood

Overexposure :deadbanana:

Now she's better in the public eye, but 2011 - 2014 was a rollercoaster :selena:

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

To be honest, it's more the little monsters that are hated than Gaga.  To be really honest, they have a point.  (No further comment).

Additionally honesty:

1.  Gaga loves to play the victim in spite of being massively successful & popular.
2.  It takes a special kind of a**butt to have all of this acclaim and stardom but to focus on the hate.

Come on.

How does your first paragraph answer the question? 

1. Gaga never plays the victim. 

2. She focuses on the hate because that's what she experiences in the world in general. (i.e. Born This Way Foundation)

• Phoebe Buffay changed the title to Why Is Gaga So Hated?
YeehawKylie

Every celebrity is hated by someone (or some people). I really do not think, in general, Lady Gaga is hated. In 2013, she was overexposed, perhaps over-hyped, and vulnerable. A lot of people hated her because it was fashionable and easy. That's not the case anymore, most people respect her talent and artistry (at least the general public). Looks like Ed Sheeran is the newest celebrity to suffer overexposure, literally everything he does garners a lot of hate. I'm glad those days for Gaga are seemingly over. 

Archived