Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madonna vs. Gaga

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

Do you think Elton John jaded Gaga's thoughts about Madonna, and inevitably pitted them together?

Elton John has countlessly shaded Madonna over the years and has been bitter over her success. 

Example #1:

giphy.gif

madonna.jpg

a9f496d9ca2edc784e0ed8a8cb03a7ab.gif

BITTER AFFFFFFF:ladyhaha:

Discuss!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

My Enigma Heart

No. And as far as I know, Madonna was the first one to throw shade at Gaga. It's inevitable that Gaga would respond. 

My Enigma Heart

Edit : I am so sorry for everything I said. I swear I don't mean it. Sorry for hurting anyone's feelings. And also, the OP has a choice on how he wants to respond to an opinion. Peace out and God bless!

C1trus
16 hours ago, Haus of Joanne said:

No. And as far as I know, Madonna was the first one to throw shade at Gaga. It's inevitable that Gaga would respond. 

Yeah, she's insecure with Gags.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

11 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Yeah, she's insecure with Gags.

Coz she realise how good Gaga is and she is the only threat in her 74746738 years of career. Talent indeed :diane:

Back on topic, Elton definitely influenced Gaga's thought about Madonna. Elton picked his side because Gaga has the vocals to back up the theatrics and that's why we stan :tony:

C1trus
15 hours ago, Easy said:

Coz she realise how good Gaga is and she is the only threat in her 74746738 years of career. Talent indeed :diane:

Yeah, her attitude towards Gaga would be understandable if she would have dragged Britney/Christina/Bey/Kety before.

But no. So...:diane:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

shoful
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

Thats true because nobody preceding or succeeding Gaga has been albe to match Madonna's pure artistic abilities. And thats why I only stan these two Queens

shoful
2 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

Yeah, her attitude towards Gaga would be understandable if she would have dragged Britney/Christina/Bey/Kety before.

Idt she was insecure because we have to remember pre BTW they were friends. Madonna went to Gaga's concerts. They starred on snl together. They both complimented each other. I think Madonna got a little annoyed that not only did BTW have a similar sound but was a similar theme as Express Yourself. Which could come off as copying 

C1trus
15 hours ago, shoful said:

Idt she was insecure because we have to remember pre BTW they were friends. Madonna went to Gaga's concerts. They starred on snl together. They both complimented each other. I think Madonna got a little annoyed that not only did BTW have a similar sound but was a similar theme as Express Yourself. Which could come off as copying 

No. Express Yourself was more of a feminist anthem while BTW is self-acceptance.

She should be grateful because Express Yourself was diverted to us younger people through BTW.

She must also be aware that a legend like her is prone to be an inspiration to aspirers like Gaga.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

shoful
Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

No. Express Yourself was more of a feminist anthem while BTW is self-acceptance.

She should be grateful because Express Yourself was diverted to us younger people through BTW.

She must also be aware that a legend like her is prone to be an inspiration to aspirers like Gaga.

True. Im just spit balling i guess. Its weird that they were chummy and then sh*t hit the fan. 

I think it was Elton:poot:

11 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

That being said, :giggle: Madonna thinks that Gaga is above all the stars you mentioned. Talent stanning bigger talent :rockstar:

C1trus
16 hours ago, shoful said:

True. Im just spit balling i guess. Its weird that they were chummy and then sh*t hit the fan. 

I think it was Elton:poot:

I think Elton is the drag one on Madonna.

I don't know. I'm not stalking him tbh:poot:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

shoful
Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

I think Elton is the drag one on Madonna.

I don't know. I'm not stalking him tbh:poot:

Neither am I. Please I don't wanna see anymore pics of him than I already have to!

tumblr_nhey6sT6Dv1sp26u3o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

doppelganger

Madonna's influence over pop music is undeniable but she was obviously insecure over Gaga's monumental success in the early years. She has every right to think that Gaga borrows heavily from her music (Alejandro video, DITD, BTW song and video), but the constant shady remarks and pettiness is more a reflection on herself. 

Elton is pretty bitter too but that's another story. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of his wrath. 

Archived