Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

6 trucks like BTW Ball

Roronoa Zoro

Featured Posts

prince
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

Maybe they worked on it but Tait did MDNA and the BTWB. They are both on their website and Tait even did a documentary on MDNA

Yeah Tait helped do the technical/construction side, on Taits website it says MDNA and BTWB were designed by Stufish

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears
Just now, prince said:

Yeah Tait helped do the technical side, on Taits website it says MDNA was designed by Stufish

But I specifically remember trucks at the BTWB with Tait's logo on the boxes they were unloading, and the work on their site. 

Where do we even have confirmation the JWT stage was done by Tait?

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, drinkmytears said:

But I specifically remember trucks at the BTWB with Tait's logo on the boxes they were unloading, and the work on their site. 

I hope so.

prince
1 minute ago, drinkmytears said:

I just edited my post, Tait did technical side and construction so it would make sense that it says Tait on the boxes as they were putting it together. Stufish designed the castle and stage and then Tait put it together and built it 

Katie14

I wish Gaga would just do an acoustic tour with no dancing. In probably in the minority with that opinion :dry:

thopekas
7 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I wish Gaga would just do an acoustic tour with no dancing. In probably in the minority with that opinion :dry:

You should have been to C2C tour ,this is the Tour after the SB.Can't be acoustic with no dancing etc

:selena:

Ken Zahn
9 hours ago, Counterfeit said:

btwb was "over 15" so its probrably like 21 or 20

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

asana15
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

Their S&M rep answered my tweet asking point blank if they are building a stage for JWT, and then deleted it. However, I still have my IG comment from 6 days ago re: the JWT stage that they liked.

I know, not much, but better then nothing.

drinkmytears
22 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

btwb was "over 15" so its probrably like 21 or 20

I counted 24 at the show in Tacoma. Plus busses. 

The Monster Ball may have had more trucks, and the artRave less, but that could be due to the props and sets at the Monster Ball as the stage was relatively simple 

heygirl
9 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

It's a giant penis.

inb4 it's just 6 of these

hqdefault.jpg

be kind guys

Roronoa Zoro
3 hours ago, monster987 said:

Tait Towers also designed The MDNA Tour stage (aka the best stage on the planet) so I'm REALLY HYPED. :gum:

I just discovered this on Tai Towers webpage. Of course, MDNA stage is totally amazing. So big, so wonderful.  I hope something similar at JWT.

FATCAT
3 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Well if she does an accoustic album, you'll get it, but for Joanne? No no no.

Purr more, hiss less.

Roronoa Zoro
3 hours ago, prince said:

Just double checked, Stufish designed the MDNA tour stage and they also designed...BTWB 

I remember when BTWB came to my city, the building that covered the castle (I don't know how to name it)  was there until MDNA show and was used on her show too. I think this also happened in many cities. 

Archived