💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling 3 GA Tickets For Show in LA

jesusp1

Featured Posts

There's a MILLION REASONS why you should buy these tickets to see Gaga in all her glory August 9 at The Forum in Inglewood, but here's a few. Gaga will leave you SPEECHLESS whether you want to shut off your TELEPHONEs for a couple of hours and JUST DANCE or you want to find THE CURE to your BAD ROMANCEs. You don't have to be BEAUTIFUL, DIRTY, RICH to experience this. All I ask for is $111 dollars (each) for 3 GA tickets. No, this is not a LOVEGAME, a scam, or a PERFECT ILLUSION. This is the price I bought them for through ticketmaster. I just want a little MONSTER who loves her as much as I do to have a DOPE time. Message me for more details! AND YES, GA ADMISSION IS CREDIT CARD ENTRY ONLY. I'll work out the details with whoever is interested in purchasing these tickets. 

Kermit

Issa trap

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Daenerys

Only 2 rep points? Definitely don't trust this post. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Kermit
5 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Only 2 rep points? Definitely don't trust this post. 

tbh

and the way they talk :air: I mean a lot of newbies talk like that but they usually don't sound too much like an auto sales commercial. 

They hasn't even made an effort to build credibility or a status on here but they wants us to give them our payment information via internet. :diane:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

RAMROD

L3L gut luckdT!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived