r3sCcYS.gif

Ā 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Shook

Ā 

ladygagaxcollection.com

Kermit

we did? whoops i only remember 12 year old kids and grown ass people on littlemonsters.com imitating this shoot and even having gaga go out on a limb and ask to cut down on it

Ā 

memories huh

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

donutellha

53XkYUq.pngĀ 

thAts cRTyPtic Of gags, Partially beCause U are Mental

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Supersonic
Just now, Kermit said:

we did? whoops i only remember 12 year old kids on littlemonsters.com imitating this shoot and even having gaga go out on a limb and ask to cut down on it

Ā 

memories huh

Ā didn't one of those 15 year old kiddos constantly post nudes as "art" on littlemonsters.con and got offended that Gaga's team would "censor free speech" by basically removing child ****ography?

Kermit
Just now, Supersonic said:

Ā didn't one of those 15 year old kiddos constantly post nudes as "art" on littlemonsters.con and got offended that Gaga's team would "censor free speech" by basically removing child ****ography?

YESĀ :air::air::air:Ā god it was something like that but i swear i never went back

Ā 

that's what got them to make the NSFW classification and pretty sure they almost got in trouble with the law for hosting basically kiddie ****

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

actsleazy
3 minutes ago, Kermit said:

we did? whoops i only remember 12 year old kids and grown ass people on littlemonsters.com imitating this shoot and even having gaga go out on a limb and ask to cut down on it

Ā 

memories huh

tenor.gif

šŸ’“šŸ’—šŸ’•šŸ’˜šŸ’–šŸ’žšŸ’˜šŸ’–šŸ’žšŸ’˜šŸ’šŸ’“šŸ’–šŸ’˜šŸ’žšŸ’—šŸ’“šŸ’–

GagaXCollection
6 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Ā 

memories huh

This was legitĀ me that day

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

ladygagaxcollection.com

Kermit
Just now, GagaXCollection said:

This was legitĀ me that day

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

this was legit me that day

pinterest-delete-account.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

GagaXCollection
1 minute ago, Kermit said:

this was legit me that day

pinterest-delete-account.jpg

Ā 

SameĀ :air:

Ā 

ladygagaxcollection.com

badgirlmeat
59 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Ā 

memories huh

im-calling-the-police-13-045-views-6-yea

šŸ¤ 

RAMROD

I remember that cover and all the under age fans that got inspired by it and posting their picture with exact same pose, naked and all on LM.com, even a video of it posing to Applause on VimeoĀ :awkney:

I logged out of LM as soon as I saw those and never comeback

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

What About Us

Oh, ****, I remember that too. I didn't go back to LM after all of that happened.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Archived