💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Standing Ticket Question

flynn99

Featured Posts

flynn99

Hi guys, I just wanted to know if a moshpit or just the Concert in general has an age limit. I'm 14 and going to see Gaga if she comes to Australia and I am looking into a standing ticket, I just wanted to also ask what is a mosh pit like at  a Gaga concert?

Black Jesus †

Gaga Lazuli

I called the venue im going and ticketmaster to ask that question 3 weeeks ago  because my sister is going with me and she is 14 years old too and they say that just as long as she is with an adult everything is fine. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

HausAlly
2 minutes ago, flynn99 said:

Hi guys, I just wanted to know if a moshpit or just the Concert in general has an age limit. I'm 14 and going to see Gaga if she comes to Australia and I am looking into a standing ticket, I just wanted to also ask what is a mosh pit like at  a Gaga concert?

i think all tickets have a certain age where you need a parent or guardian to accompany you, but I'm not sure best to look it up on ticket tek's website http://ticketek.custhelp.com/app/answers/list  , other than that i have generally had good experiences when it comes to gaga's mosh, theres always really rude people, that push in and feel entitled for whatever reason, but other than that most people in the mosh look out for each other :hug:

Haroon

It depends where you are and the venue I think :confused: In London it's generally 15 or 16 at the main concert venues I think but they don't actually ID anyone from what I've seen :laughga: 

I find that majority of fans at Gaga concerts are really nice and cool :woohoo: Like a post above, at any concert there will be the rude and obnoxious ones but you just need to steer clear of them, but also don't let them walk over you either, stand your ground and put them in their place if need be :grr: Other than that it's awesome, the energy of Gaga's crowds are amazing and it's lovely to be one among hundreds/thousands all going crazy at the same time for the same woman :nick: 

My artrave experience was pretty wild. Honestly Seats maybe a better idea for 14. These really drunk people behind us in the pit started throwing punches and poured beer all down my back. They were removed but still. 

Nicole

In Australia you'll be fine. Unless the actual concert is age restricted, they don't care how old you are.

as for the mosh, gaga shows are incredibly tame compared to other artists. Squishiness increases as you get closer to the front but everyone is usually fine. Only disadvantage is height. I'm lucky that I had really nice people around me that let me go in front of them because they were a giraffe while I am a meerkat, but don't expect anyone to give you their spot just because you can't see.

flynn99
On 7/19/2017 at 10:09 AM, Nicole said:

In Australia you'll be fine. Unless the actual concert is age restricted, they don't care how old you are.

as for the mosh, gaga shows are incredibly tame compared to other artists. Squishiness increases as you get closer to the front but everyone is usually fine. Only disadvantage is height. I'm lucky that I had really nice people around me that let me go in front of them because they were a giraffe while I am a meerkat, but don't expect anyone to give you their spot just because you can't see.

Thank you, this helped a lot!!

Black Jesus †

Archived