💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your reaction when Gaga posted the PI snippet?

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B
I was in school with my girlfriends:gaysia: and suddenly I got a notification from Gaga's Instagram, I opened it and IT WAS THE SNIPPET AND I STARTED SCREAMING, i STARTED SAYING '' GAGA IS BACK OMGOGGMGM GAGA IS BACK'' and I was telling my friends that she posted a snippet and sadly they didn't give a fck  :selena: then when I got home, my straight brother told me that Gaga has a new song out and blah blah and I was really confused bc he doesn't listen to her, I thought he was ready to come out as gay :reductive: but he told all his friends(girls) started posting about the snippet on Facebook and that everyone was talking about her 

I was so so happy, it was a perfect day:gaycat: 

Kermit

"She's def gonna abandon the era"

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Andrea B

also..what happened to those visuals?:nails: it looks like she was in a tornado or something, i want the full video:nails:

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Kermit said:

"She's def gonna abandon the era"

:neyde:

actsleazy
Just now, Andree said:

also..what happened to those visuals?:nails: it looks like she was in a tornado or something, i want the full video:nails:

pretty sure its the music video and the flashing lights make it look a little natural-disastrous i guess

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Ken Zahn

i thought it was going to be like an edm rock song bc of the synths 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Kermit
1 minute ago, Andree said:

This. :giveup: I liked her little dance in the loop snippet.

Remember when we all thought the video would be trippy af with insane visuals and she'd be running in the desert after what she thought was love and there'd be flames everywhere and everything

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PerfectIllusion

I thought it was basic but i was proven wrong when the song came out.

Andrea B
Just now, Ken Zahn said:

i thought it was going to be like an edm rock song bc of the synths 

same lol I was ready for a top 5 hit:poot: 

but we all know what happened :giggle:

Lextyr97

I was shook. SHOOK I TELL YOU.

Edit: This reminds of listening to the song for the first time too. I remember watching the music videos for all the lead singles and then watching that tribute video with Gypsy in the background, just as a welcome to the new era. I cried when I heard Perfect Illusion.

Actual footage of me. (Links won't embed for some reason):

n0ne

tumblr_nwdebe0OiU1uivhlwo1_250.gif

Then this

tenor.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived