opinion

I love "Hey Girl"

Blackout19

Featured Posts

actsleazy

i agreed until you dissed JAD 

naza12.gif

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Hey Girl is actually one of those songs that actually feels like a collaboration instead of the featured artist doing just one small part of a song. It's definitely my favorite from Joanne.

Also

I was rooting for you until you dissed Just Another Day :neyde:

AJH219

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I actually believe I had an orgasm without the help of cock when I first heard this flawless song. I literally was in tears, with chills/goosebumps, when it started and their godly voices kicked in. All time favorite Gaga song, sucks it's underrated 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

xokuba
2 hours ago, Fish said:

lol you guys are boring. its so underwhelming are you mad? the message is cute but lets be real... its forgettable. not a masterpiece in anyway, not sonically, not melodically, not lyrically.

a-men

oDFaYnZ.gif

Bradley
3 hours ago, Tercodio said:

Because people have no taste (my own opinion). It really is the best song on the album sonically and melodically, and that bridge is what heaven sounds like, and when it's reprised again at the end, my God. It's just beautiful. 

I hope she sings it live and that hopefully one day Florence joins her on stage hand in hand (stay Joanne) and they bring the house down.

I agree. I know music is subjective but there is still some level of objectivity to what is considered as having quality and what doesn't. And Hey Girl is glorious and those who don't get it do have odd tastes. No offence.

Bradley
2 hours ago, Fish said:

lol you guys are boring. its so underwhelming are you mad? the message is cute but lets be real... its forgettable. not a masterpiece in anyway, not sonically, not melodically, not lyrically. I mean:

Hey girl, hey girl
We can make it easy if we lift each other
Hey girl, hey girl
We don't need to keep on one-in' up another
Hey girl, hey girl
Hey girl, hey girl
If you lose your way
Just know that I got you
Just know that I got you

No, melodically and sonically it is stronger than many tracks. It's one of the strongest features of the song.

Bradley
1 hour ago, AJH219 said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I actually believe I had an orgasm without the help of cock when I first heard this flawless song. I literally was in tears, with chills/goosebumps, when it started and their godly voices kicked in. All time favorite Gaga song, sucks it's underrated 

There was a thread asking our opinions which track being Joanne's best song when the album was released, and I quickly picked Hey Girl as my choice.

Lona Delery

it's the only song i still listen to from Joanne. The bridge and outro are discography highlights.

It also reminds me a lot of my times in Dublin, because a girl friend and I used to walk down Temple Bar or Harcourt Street drunk looking for a cab after a night out

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Tomiel25
3 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

Why so much hate for this song? :/
I really don't understand. It's really a great song. It's one of my favourite of the album.

I really like that is so chill and gives you some good vibes. I really hope that it will be in the tour.

tenor.gif

i can't speak english but i can if you like

GagaXCollection

Probably because most of this fanbase thought it would be Telephone 2.0

ladygagaxcollection.com

They both sound like angels straight from heaven and the lyrics are the most important on the album, so much undeserved hate

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived