💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love "Hey Girl"

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Why so much hate for this song? :/
I really don't understand. It's really a great song. It's one of my favourite of the album.

I really like that is so chill and gives you some good vibes. I really hope that it will be in the tour.

Spoiler

and for those who hate this song, what can I say about Just Another Day? This is really a bad and boring song.:nails:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Tercodio

Because people have no taste (my own opinion). It really is the best song on the album sonically and melodically, and that bridge is what heaven sounds like, and when it's reprised again at the end, my God. It's just beautiful. 

I hope she sings it live and that hopefully one day Florence joins her on stage hand in hand (stay Joanne) and they bring the house down.

Tercodio
3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

It is boring :whitney:

The only song on Joanne I skip :sis: 

REPORTED, for hate crime and blasphemy. :classy:

iAstroLeo
2 minutes ago, Tercodio said:

REPORTED, for hate crime and blasphemy. :classy:

YWRjMTEwMmY3YSMvd2M4Y18yLTk2MU5UdmItNm5M

Hey girl no you didn't ( :derpga: )

SHOOKGA
10 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

I really don't understand. It's really a great song. It's one of my favourite of the album.

I really like that is so chill and gives you some good vibes. I really hope that it will be in the tour.

Hide contents

and for those who hate this song, what can I say about Just Another Day? This is really a bad and boring song.:nails:

agreeeeed 100%

hey girl is good

Not very born this way of you 😫

lol you guys are boring. its so underwhelming are you mad? the message is cute but lets be real... its forgettable. not a masterpiece in anyway, not sonically, not melodically, not lyrically. I mean:

Hey girl, hey girl
We can make it easy if we lift each other
Hey girl, hey girl
We don't need to keep on one-in' up another
Hey girl, hey girl
Hey girl, hey girl
If you lose your way
Just know that I got you
Just know that I got you

HOTNebraskaGuy

It's a nice song. I don't hate it. But I don't want Gaga trying to sing it at the JWT with Florence's vocals playing in the background. Also, it's a bit underwhelming, I was expecting something bigger from the two. Probably the worst song on Joanne, sorry. Not saying it's bad, just saying the rest of the album is better

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DiscoStyx

I was going to say that i like Hey Girl too, until I read the hidden contents of your post. :what: HEY GIRL CAN CHOKE. GO TO HELL.:excuseu:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

beboskoukla

i really like Hey Girl too...

it's beautiful and kinda calms me <3

xoxo, Katarina

Sorcerer

I love Hey Girl, and I think it's the best song on the album. It has the most experimentation in the album, and it sounds like neither Gaga nor Florence would do. The bridge harmony is heavenly. It may be repetitive, but the chorus of Poker Face is literally just one line repeated a million times. 

1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

Just Another Day is a good song that gives you a great feeling. I like the Beatles-inspired production. :grr: It doesn't deserve this hate.

1 hour ago, Fish said:

lol you guys are boring. its so underwhelming are you mad? the message is cute but lets be real... its forgettable. not a masterpiece in anyway, not sonically, not melodically, not lyrically. I mean:

Hey girl, hey girl
We can make it easy if we lift each other
Hey girl, hey girl
We don't need to keep on one-in' up another
Hey girl, hey girl
Hey girl, hey girl
If you lose your way
Just know that I got you
Just know that I got you

Help me hold my hair back
Walk me home 'cause I can't find a cab
And we dance down The Bowery
Held hands like we were 17 again
And then it's 4am
The sun is creepin' up again
Don't you leave me
Oh, darling don't you leave me

Literally the longest and one of the most meaningful bridges in Joanne. You are not being real if you are just stating your opinion. Hey Girl is memorable. I'm not being mad tho. :hug:

littlepotter
50 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Hide contents

Mess I liked your post and then you had to go ahead and shade JAD :madge: 

chaeri pls

Nicole

I love it. I love the lyrics - if I have the opportunity to meet Gaga this year there are lyrics I'd love for her to write out for a tattoo - I'm still thinking about it though haha.

everyone has their own taste though I guess. It'll be interesting to see how she'll incorporate it into the tour (if she does - I hope so!) 

Fernster7

Just Another Day shits all over Hey Flop.:nails:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived