💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tony & Gaga album

The Z

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

I think C3C was just another wish Gaga had, like ARTPOP Act 2:toofunny:

If she's going to do either, which is unlikely because she doesn't tend to do the same thing twice, ARTPOP Act 2 is probably going to come first.

Sure there's Tony but he does a lot of stuff, he could have forgotten, or maybe he has bigger priorities.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid

I hope they do :giveup: or at least she does :giveup: JazzGa is amazing

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

IllumiMark
7 hours ago, Flippy said:

You're right! :O 

Maybe mid-tour? Or maybe she just won't release it, like all of the other promises :selena:

She can release it mid-tour (as she did with C2C during the artRave), but I think it would be more difficult since in the latest part of 2018 she will be busy with the promotion for ASIB.

Smother Em Eh
8 hours ago, King J said:

I think LG6 is on its way, so I want her to now start C3C, because i'm genuinely worried Tony will just die one day... When we are all least expecting it.

Not to sound insensitive in any way, but what if Tony died during the recording of the album in the studio? :toofunny:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

The Z
3 hours ago, IllumiMark said:

She can release it mid-tour (as she did with C2C during the artRave), but I think it would be more difficult since in the latest part of 2018 she will be busy with the promotion for ASIB.

Well, it gives the option more reasons to happen. She could promote it for 10 months before starting to promote ASIB

IllumiMark
20 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Well, it gives the option more reasons to happen. She could promote it for 10 months before starting to promote ASIB

Yes but Cheek To Cheek was ready to be released. I guess they have not worked at all for the new jazz record. 

+ To all of you worried about Tony's age. I know many people who are over 90 alive and healthy who lead a normal life. Italians usually live long :tony:

itsjustlucarifc
5 hours ago, symphonia said:

Yes please! I love their covers of Winter Wonderland & Baby It's Cold Outside :flutter:

Has the full version of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" leaked? I've BEEN waiting! :D

Illuminati

I would be okay if she did it as a side project, a christmas album like someone said or like an ep or something. I don't want it big as C2C

itsjustlucarifc
2 hours ago, JosephH said:

Not to sound insensitive in any way, but what if Tony died during the recording of the album in the studio? :toofunny:

I mean, I'm glad people are finally acknowledging the fact that like all people, Tony Bennett does age and death is inevitable for all in a respectful manner, however Amy Winehouse died and an album was still released, along with Michael Jackson, etc. If early into the project, Gaga could either decide if she wanted to revisit old cuts (work tapes/outtakes), perhaps revisit old material of Tony's and add her own vocals, or even record solo-jazz songs as to complete the record entirely. On top of all of that, Gaga could also decide not to release the album which is entirely up to her, her team and his estate if he was so to pass. Let us all pray the opposite as to avoid a tremendous loss of one incredible man. <3

ToxicHot

I really want a new jazz record from Gaga, with or without Tony (but I love their chemistry together so I'd love one with him either way). Even if you don't like jazz/liked C2C, you can't deny that it was a fantastic way to showcase Gaga's immaculate vocals and was definitely a positive step in her career regarding the general public (and it also spiritually enlightened her/made her happy). 

I don't even think this new record needs to have the full-blown promo C2C had, it could just be an EP perhaps? However, I honestly couldn't imagine Gaga dropping the record/EP during the JWT. It seems far-fetched at this point considering how we don't even know what's going to happen yet with her new songs/new era/etc., which is probably going to be unveiled during/throughout the tour. I don't see a jazz record happening anytime (too) soon, unfortunately. Especially since next year will likely/definitely be devoted to ASIB promo and whatnot, plus we'd be getting a soundtrack with new songs.

But who knows? :) I'm really glad to know she's still performing with him. Maybe it's a good sign.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

JupiterDrive
23 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

You have nothing to do here then :queenga: Leave

Nah I'll leave when she releases snore to snore and come back when she does something interesting and fresh 

Archived