πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tony & Gaga album

The Z

Featured Posts

prince

I really want another jazz album they should release it around the holidays, it's the perfect time for another jazz album from them

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

*Red, Hot & Blue wasn't the name of their new project, but the name of the compilation byΒ Cole Porter which they wanted to use for the new album.

Β 

I really want a second album!!!!! They are just perfect together. Wow. It's unreal.

And I can't deal with those with negative comments.

I even saw death threats!!! Like!!! Are you f*cking crazy?!!!!!

So crazy.

He said that it was the way they would call the album

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

If Tony lives long enough then sure, but LG6 comes first Gaga

giphy.gif

inb4 C3C is LG6

κ΄‘μ•Όλ‘œ κ±Έμ–΄κ°€ μ•Œμ•„ λ„€ home ground

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

He said that it was the way they would call the album

nah

"Bennett says he and Gaga are already eyeing a follow-up to Cheek To Cheek -- a recreation of Cole Porter's 1936 song cycle "Red, Hot & Blue.""

"I received the music for that," Bennett says. "When I told Lady Gaga, I said, 'If ('Cheek To Cheek') goes well, we could do a follow-up with Cole Porter, 'Red, Hot & Blue.' She said, 'Why wait? Let's do it right away.' So we're gonna do two albums in a row with her. We'll have to try and do that as soon as possible, just as a follow-up for a second album."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6228930/tony-bennett-lady-gaga-cheek-to-cheek-sequel

The Z
11 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

I really hope they will never make an album again ❀

You have nothing to do here thenΒ :queenga: Leave

blackcoffee

I can't wait for it! I need a second jazz album from Gaga. Some day, I hope she makes a pop album in the same vein as Amy Winehouse...a mix of jazz, soul, pop, and hip hop beats.Β 

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, blackcoffee said:

I can't wait for it! I need a second jazz album from Gaga. Some day, I hope she makes a pop album in the same vein as Amy Winehouse...a mix of jazz, soul, pop, and hip hop beats.Β 

source.gif

PerfectIllusion

Gaga's voice was made for Jazz!! It suits her so well. Gaga and Tony are perfect togetherΒ :)

Β 

4 hours ago, Flippy said:

I'm honestly waiting for it. Cheek to Cheek opened up my music taste & I learned to appreciate her voice even more so I cannot wait for their next duet album, however I can wait maybe a year more without it though lol

Cheek To Cheek was the door that defined my taste in music. I'm glad someone else feels the same. :diane:Β 

4 hours ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

How about a Christmas album? I NEED A CHRISTMAS ALBUM WITH GAGA AND TONY

Yes please! I love their covers of Winter Wonderland & Baby It's Cold Outside :flutter:

Miel

I would love to hear another album from them.Β Cheek to CheekΒ was actually pretty good.

I'm also still waiting onΒ Paradise.

3 points in and ready for more

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Gaga's voice was made for Jazz!! It suits her so well. Gaga and Tony are perfect togetherΒ :)

Β 

She was so tan in 2015Β :emma:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

5 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

*Red, Hot & Blue wasn't the name of their new project, but the name of the compilation byΒ Cole Porter which they wanted to use for the new album.

Β 

I really want a second album!!!!! They are just perfect together. Wow. It's unreal.

And I can't deal with those with negative comments.

I even saw death threats!!! Like!!! Are you f*cking crazy?!!!!!

So crazy.

Death threats? Where?

bloody g

I'd love to. But I'd be surprised if it ever happens. Gaga has NEVER recycled herself during her career.

EDIT: The Xmas album would slayΒ :giveup:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Archived