💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

"Lady Gaga Is Dying"

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

http://www.thesuperficial.com/lady-gaga-lupus-eating-disorder-drugs-ian-halperin-07-2011

This article was from 2011, they claim the reason why she was wearing heaps of makeup during BTW era and many costume/wig changes was because her hair was falling out and she's dying :awkney: They also claim Gaga wrote the songs 'Born This Way' and 'Hair' as hints towards her deadly Lupus disease.

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Dying what?

Dying of Lupus disease

Kermit

Has anyone had an update on her lupus diagnose recently? People stopped talking about it over time.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Helxig

You know, some of this could have been true :ohno:  she was pretty quiet about her lupus for a long time, and we all know she was pretty mentally troubled earlier in her career. I know that lupus is triggered by stress. This would bring more meaning to all those times she said she would die for her art. Maybe this is why she takes it so easy these days and lives a less stressful life free of drugs and alcohol. Our girl has been through so much. So much more than is publicly aware too, I'm sure.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

King J

Imagine if Gaga was actually obsessed with her body :ladyhaha:

INB4 she broke her hip and was actually close to dying

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

JR Gg
4 minutes ago, King J said:

:neyde: delete your account 

King J
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

:neyde: delete your account 

I didn't lie though :nails:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Abramovic

I hate the fact that she has lupus... it's a terrible disease. I think it's really scary that she does not speak about it that often. I guess she does not feel comfortable to talk about it. :(

Helxig
33 minutes ago, King J said:

She was obsessed with her body. She had eating disorders which she's publicly spoken about and addressed in the Marry The Night video. It's a mental illness that shouldn't really be joked about.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

King J
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

She was obsessed with her body. She had eating disorders which she's publicly spoken about and addressed in the Marry The Night video. It's a mental illness that shouldn't really be joked about.

I didn't joke about it?

JR Gg
1 hour ago, King J said:

I didn't lie though :nails:

The phrasing of your word makes it kinda like a joke. :toofunny:No offense but it kinda triggers me as you seem to not be taking death seriously. :/However, I apologise if I've taken your words out of context :hug:

RAMROD

SHe was dying of laughter reading those article tbh :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katie14
4 hours ago, Abramovic said:

I hate the fact that she has lupus... it's a terrible disease. I think it's really scary that she does not speak about it that often. I guess she does not feel comfortable to talk about it. :(

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

You know, some of this could have been true :ohno:  she was pretty quiet about her lupus for a long time, and we all know she was pretty mentally troubled earlier in her career. I know that lupus is triggered by stress. This would bring more meaning to all those times she said she would die for her art. Maybe this is why she takes it so easy these days and lives a less stressful life free of drugs and alcohol. Our girl has been through so much. So much more than is publicly aware too, I'm sure.

4 hours ago, Kermit said:

Has anyone had an update on her lupus diagnose recently? People stopped talking about it over time.

Gaga does not have lupus. She was tested borderline positive, meaning her blood test could indicate the disease but she has no symptoms, or not enough symptoms to make a diagnosis. She probably has a positive ANA test and maybe some other positive results. My bloodwork is the same way and I don't have lupus. 

Archived