Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

"Lady Gaga Is Dying"

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

King J
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

The phrasing of your word makes it kinda like a joke. :toofunny:No offense but it kinda triggers me as you seem to not be taking death seriously. :/However, I apologise if I've taken your words out of context :hug:

It's okay you don't need to apologise. I agree my wording appears kinda blasé, I think it's just because it angered me that they made the article because it's fabricated from lies imo. Lots of love xo :kara:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Abramovic
3 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Gaga does not have lupus. She was tested borderline positive, meaning her blood test could indicate the disease but she has no symptoms, or not enough symptoms to make a diagnosis. She probably has a positive ANA test and maybe some other positive results. My bloodwork is the same way and I don't have lupus. 

Good to know! :diane: thanks

Ken Zahn

that article scared me for like a week and then ii realized it was theory :laughga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Xoxo Adriana
15 hours ago, King J said:

Imagine if Gaga was actually obsessed with her body :ladyhaha:

INB4 she broke her hip and was actually close to dying

I think whoever was in charge of her wanted her to be really thin, especially during The Fame Monster :( 

I think after she broke free from her old manager she gained all that weight because for once she was a free woman. I just hope she's ok now! 

Xoxo Adriana
11 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Well is she dead though

well....its a possibility, but maybe I'm jumping to conclusions too soon

I better leave this here for you :poot: 
Ctj0I-eWAAE1NRl.jpg

Archived