💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have some thing to say...

fashionoflove

Featured Posts

fashionoflove

If Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta does not perform her masterpiece SchieBe on Joanne World Tour , I am going to unstan... for 0.02 secs but anyways! She needs to perform that song with her band at the Joanne Ball with a leather or a latex black outfit and some new york city futuristic set.

What songs do you wat to hear on the Joanne Ball?

MichaelSimpson7

But she already did that at Coachella. tbh I don't see Gaga performing any non-singles from her past albums at JWT

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

But she already did that at Coachella. tbh I don't see Gaga performing any non-singles from her past albums at JWT

so no Bloody Mary? :selena: That rehearsal was a joke? :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MichaelSimpson7
8 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

so no Bloody Mary? :selena: That rehearsal was a joke? :selena:

To me that video looked like the dancers were just messing around and reminiscing on past tours.

I hope I'm wrong. Bloody Mary slays. 

XXXXX

Joanne in full

Dance In The Dark :tony: MANiCURE :tony: Eh Eh :tony: Marry The Night :tony: Hair :tony: Aura :tony: Venus :tony:

And the gp-lovely songs and singles

GoldenPonyboy

I feel like we might get superbowl setlist, Joanne (minus bonus tracks, hey girl and come to mama), the Cure, You and I original version and I'M hoping for Edge of Glory. Can't wait to see what she's going to do. I'd love to see Dance in the Dark but I fell like she might never play that song again :giveup:

XXXXX
3 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

:oprah:

I love that song :giveup: It's just so cute. When I hear it I want to hug and kiss it.

Archived