TEA IS SPILLT

CORRECT

U GET A+

GOOD EARS

U DO NO WRONG

I SALUTE 2 U

U HAVE AMAZING TASTES AND EARS

CONGRATS U HAVE GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Not very born this way of you 😫

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoldenPonyboy

Diamond Heart would be a perfect song, my only problem with it is the way she pronounces the words I might not be flawless but you know ive got a diamond heaaaa - aa- aart   it just ruins the song for me. but the rest of the track is flawless. I dont think GP would have liked it tho, not with the current state of the pop girls. The cure as a lead with video (:stalkga:) might have worked better but, who knows.

beboskoukla

tbh i think John Wayne should have been the lead single!

The music is so catchy and if you listen to it while you drive your car, you kinda go crazy and want to drive faster and faster ( hope no one does it) :selena:

but just imagine:

you are in the car, listening to the Radio, and suddenly Gaga starts talkin and John Wayne comes on! omg i think this would have been amazing!! :cryga:

i really really think it would have been perfect.

i love DH it's my 2 favorite song but i just dont see it really as a lead single.

John Wayne -  Million Reasons - Diamond Heart - Joanne

this would be my single thoughts :firega:

xoxo, Katarina

Bradley
2 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

When will we learn that fan favorites aren't good singles? Marry The Night and G.U.Y. alredy suffered from this :selena: 

G.U.Y. only suffered from that because Gaga didn't promote it.

It would be another story if Gaga promoted G.U.Y. at the Grammys, Brits and on the radio.

Miel

I wanna disagree, but the pre-chorus is one of her absolute best, and I would have killed to hear that on the radio.

3 points in and ready for more

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

G.U.Y. only suffered from that because Gaga didn't promote it.

It would be another story if Gaga promoted G.U.Y. at the Grammys, Brits and on the radio.

I'd rather the GP didn't know about this track thanks :selena: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Bradley
Just now, monster78619 said:

Everyone deserves the right to hear the glorious bop that is G.U.Y. No discrimination thanks.

Solitaiire
9 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

G.U.Y. Is a bop and anyone who disagrees is delusional

Luke78619
15 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

G.U.Y. Is a bop and anyone who disagrees is delusional

GUY is a tragic mess, it had potential but the chorus let it down and has no replay value

theres a reason she only included the first line of the chorus when she released the teaser pre-album release :trollga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Monsterish

It should've been the 3rd single next to John Wayne :cryga: Also, it's a great opener for the album and the pop-rock I wanted it in LG5 :laughga:

8 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

GUY is a tragic mess, it had potential but the chorus let it down and has no replay value

theres a reason she only included the first line of the chorus when she released the teaser pre-album release :trollga:

I think GUY is one of the best songs on/for ARTPOP, and Venus is kind of a cheap knockoff

23 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

When will we learn that fan favorites aren't good singles? Marry The Night and G.U.Y. alredy suffered from this :selena: 

I think this would have been a better introduction for the album than PI though...

SpookyKid
22 minutes ago, babs said:

I think this would have been a better introduction for the album than PI though...

I love PI, so I may be biased, but I think it was the Perfect (hehe) lead

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived