💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

an underrated ARTPOP tweet

actsleazy

Featured Posts

Slayer

It's weird how they were so close and then Tara dropped off the face of the earth. I know she has lupus but something like that wouldn't stand in the way of Gaga and her friends. Makes me wonder if something happened between them. Or maybe Tara just asked to step back from the spotlight. It's a shame, cos I really liked their friendship, it made Gaga feel so much more relatable.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Sirius094

Back in the days when Gaga was active every day on twitter and sometimes even on Lm.com. Now is boring af. She seems like another person since ARTPOP era. :deadbanana:  But also were the days when Gaga was often high, so I don't really miss those times.

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

gagzus

2012 was honestly the best time I miss when Gaga used social media all the time now trolling, bickering and attention seekers made her stop using it

blackpink

They're like two stans on Twitter from opposite fan groups that lowkey shade each other but are mutual at the same time :rip: 

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Back in the days when Gaga was active every day on twitter and sometimes even on Lm.com. Now is boring af. She seems like another person since ARTPOP era. :deadbanana:  But also were the days when Gaga was often high, so I don't really miss those times.

You mean since C2C

Sirius094
21 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

You mean since C2C

Yes, right. Somewhere between the end of the ARTPOP era and the start of C2C :huh:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

iAdrian97

She used to be so fun and relatable but not in a forced way. I wish she would connect with her fans again.

TeenIdle
46 minutes ago, gagzus said:

2012 was honestly the best time I miss when Gaga used social media all the time now trolling, bickering and attention seekers made her stop using it

Lol she used to be the ultimate troll with her cryptic sh!t :selena:

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

It's weird how they were so close and then Tara dropped off the face of the earth. I know she has lupus but something like that wouldn't stand in the way of Gaga and her friends. Makes me wonder if something happened between them. Or maybe Tara just asked to step back from the spotlight. It's a shame, cos I really liked their friendship, it made Gaga feel so much more relatable.

Maybe Fanta did give her a million dollars to go away? :trollga:

J/K. I hope she is ok and that they're still friends. They were cute together!

Miel
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I remember the conspiracy theory that they had a thing for a bit, but then Gaga was getting committed to Taylor, so things got kinda shaky. 

I love fan discourse.

3 points in and ready for more

Phaye Monster

She's so cute I miss this Gaga, like she was always so active and chatty, she seemed so down to earth

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

who the hell is Tara... bitches explain now... omg... why did i not ''WITNESS'' this mess...

Spoiler

see what i did there :gaysia:

ARTPOPism

I miss their friendship so much, they were so fun together, always trolling each other and having cute little conversations on twitter. And Gaga used to communicate with us all the time, we were able to se a little bit of her personal life/her funny and spontaneous side... it was a really great era. Now i think that she used to do these things only because she was high lol she used to smoke a lot and do a lot of drugs in that period so it makes sense to me.

And I hope Tara's okay. She completly dissapeared from all the social medias and Gaga never posted a picture or video with her again. Sometimes I wonder if something happened to their relationship.. 

Archived